• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Got rhe high end up and runnin'

Got rhe high end up and runnin'

Sub-Relativistic+ Low 1-C with barely any hax. Well that was underwhelming for tier 1 Iron Man

Imo it doesn't really blitz it tho.

Endo-Sym in general has like, a **** ton of antifeats in speed imo

Oh hey, maybe we can use the calc AND scale him to Luke Cage.

High 8-C+ Model 4 everyone

I just created the thread, don't bump it.

These are the three Model 9 feats left that can be used, btw.

One can also try to calculate the actual size of the crater that Iron Man used to trap FFF, or the chunks of rock from the mountain tops.

Keys could work, since the armor only really has 9 models. Im guessing we're keeping the current War Machine profile anyways, but just revising it, so I guess we just add more keys to it.

I think you could make a single armor profile for war machine, with the keys being upgrades.

There also the fact that some of his armors are not entirely his, or have any relation to his previous armors (Like the from Fracttion's run was more like a stealth IM armor).

Keys could work, since the armor only really has 9 models. Im guessing we're keeping the current War Machine profile anyways, but just revising it, so I guess we just add more keys to it.
Nah we're not, too many models.

We're doing keys for the first War Machine model (which'll be the same as Model 11), and then each subsequent armor gets a profile if they're worth it.

A weapon can have multiple users, see Ultimate Nullifier.

Oh btw I think New should explain, we're tossing out the Sub-Relativistic feat for early models because there's no feat remotely on the same level, hence they're outliers. I think he has suggested Extremis onwards can be SoL tho

Oh btw I think New should explain, we're tossing out the Sub-Relativistic feat for early models because there's no feat remotely on the same level, hence they're outliers. I think he has suggested Extremis onwards can be SoL tho
I see. I'll change Model 13 to Massively Hypersonic on the sandbox since I saw you add that to Model 4.

Sidenote, there is a character that scales to Arno currently, the first Blizzard. So probably need a file for him at some point

Page is up, first major page done

Model 8 is up:

I think I will work on the Iron Man page rewrite soonish now

Shouldn’t the Model 8 be an 8-B, since it’s said to be twice as powerful as the Model 4, and it scales above Stilt-Man’s High 8-C+ durability?

Back