• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is anyone interested in Silverio Saga Series?

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Actually, the profile used to be on this wiki, unfortunately the supporter who created the profile is no longer active and has made the profile outdated.

Plus this verse has some good hax and could possibly reach Tier 1. Also this verse has the same developer as the Shinza Banshou series, so it's not surprising that it's a bit similar to Shinza, if like Chuunige theme.

But unfortunately Visual Novel doesn't have an English translation and still raw.

Battleboarding poster child Shinza hasnt managed to return to the mortal realm, what makes you think Silverio has an ounce of a chance?

Battleboarding poster child Shinza hasnt managed to return to the mortal realm, what makes you think Silverio has an ounce of a chance?
Actually i want to ask if there user who play this Visual Novel, not really would like to created profile.

There is a not so suprising overlap of people who, if read Silverio, most likely have read Shinza as well. Its a niche, compared to a bigger niche, so I woudnt have my hopes up if i were you.

There is a not so suprising overlap of people who, if read Silverio, most likely have read Shinza as well. Its a niche, compared to a bigger niche, so I woudnt have my hopes up if i were you.
By the way, is it allowed to make profile verses without English translation on this wiki?

As long as the translation used in the scans is correct

Back