• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is calc requesting a thing?

It_is_i_wyatt

Bronze Supporter
I have no experience with calcing anything other than easy movement speed stuff, I recently calced the speed of cyborg Henry stickmin reflecting an energy ball that then circled earth in 8 seconds, its sub-rel but idk if anyone scales exept Henrys attack speed when hitting something, I was wondering if anyone could calc the ap of this since I have no idea how to myself

well hitting something hard enough to send it all the way around earth should be decently strong

Did the ball explode or something, because a ball of energy can't have kinectic energy calculated or anything without it's mass beinf stated.

we dont see it explode but I does in all other times its seen so it can be assumed it did off screen

well I meant more the ap of sending it around earth, but apparently that cant be done without weight being stated

the ball was larger than people, Id say maybe 1.5x henrys height off the top of my head

Back