• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Digimon dead on this site?

It's because the reworks are huge and need to be properly documented. Right now I'm working on a series of blog posts to update the current state of the series, and to do that I'm looking into very old guidebooks and other material that are being scanned right now (I even bought my own books and material to be sure of certain stuff as well), as well as looking into live streams that I got the translations very recently.

Basically, we need to look at the 25 years of Digimon history and put everything into place to fit the current intent of the Digimon Reboot Project. That takes a lot of time and resources, and sometimes check stuff we already had, but lacked the understanding to make use of.

Tbf, our last few CRT mentioned reworks of characters like DigiDestineds. It takes time to make and post the pages. We're working on them.

Not only on this site. Digimon is dead in general.
The TCG is 4th most successful card game atm only behind Pokemon, Yugioh and Magic the Gathering.

The anime Ghost Game recently ended.

Digimon Survive sold 500,000 copies.

Digimon Dreamers manga is ongoing.

Digimon Seekers web novel is ongoing.

Digimon New Century is doing well in China.

Digimon Next Order recently got Switch and PC port.

New Vital bracelet dim cards are coming out.

There's upcoming new Vpets like colors version 3 and figures like Omegamon Alter-S NX.

It's far from dead tbh.

Last edited:
Not only on this site. Digimon is dead in general.
To add to what Aura said:

• There's a new movie coming out in October for the Adventure verse
  • There's a new Story game in the works
  • Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory sold 1,500,000 copies
  • There's an Adventure 2020 dub that came out and a planned GG Dub
  • It's Bandai Namcos 2nd highest grossing franchise behind Tekken

To add to what Aura said:

• There's a new movie coming out in October for the Adventure verse
  • There's a new Story game in the works
  • Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory sold 1,500,000 copies
  • There's an Adventure 2020 dub that came out and a planned GG Dub
  • It's Bandai Namcos 2nd highest grossing franchise behind Tekken
There's a new dub???

Nevermind it's the stinky 2020 adventure reboot

I never heard of it. So idk tbh.

Type 1. Universes with infinite hubble volumes with hubble volumes identical and unidentical to ours.

Type 2. Universes with spaces that stop expanding and bubbles being the embryo of level 1 multiverses, with potentially different physical constants and etc.

Type 3. Many worlds interpretation.

Type 4. Modal realism and all possible mathematics.
(Which tries to break down the universe to the most simple language possible.)

Back