• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Fairy Tail: Phoenix Priestess canon?

Lucy mention her father dead, also that girl(forget her nsmme) appears in ft zero manga.

However i dont thing that movie will give the verse a huge or big upgrade

9TailAcno said:
Lucy mention her father dead, also that girl(forget her nsmme) appears in ft zero manga.
However i dont thing that movie will give the verse a huge or big upgrade
Okay.

Ehhhh, maybe, there is a place it can fit in, right between the Tartaros and GMG arc, cause the guild is back to normal and Natsu is strong, however this is no mention of Sting and Rogue, or the GMG, but it can fit in, I think it is canon, but I don't think there is enough to make the movie canon on this site

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ehhhh, maybe, there is a place it can fit in, right between the Tartaros and GMG arc, cause the guild is back to normal and Natsu is strong, however this is no mention of Sting and Rogue, or the GMG, but it can fit in, I think it is canon, but I don't think there is enough to make the movie canon on this site
So what's the requirement?

basically direct confirmation from the author saying that the movie ties into the manga

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
basically direct confirmation from the author saying that the movie ties into the manga
Well, that explains why some stuff is arguably downplayed in that case.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What about the movie? Mashima wrote the storyline, so isn't that enough?

Maybe, Dragon Cry is Canon, since it's mentioned twice in the manga, and the author said it tied into the story

Back