• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

@Ion

From what I kown, HST abbreviation of Holy Shonen Trinity which includes: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.

Mindovin said:
@Ion

From what I kown, HST abbreviation of Holy Shonen Trinity which includes: Naruto, One Piece and Bleach.
Why Holy Shonen Trinity? And only those series are part of it?

The hell happened to Prime Soul King to were he went from 4-A with the Almighty and other stuff to 5-B and no Almighty?.

I assume he let something happen to himself?. He looks to OP to go down like a chump.

LordGriffin1000 said:
The hell happened to Prime Soul King to were he went from 4-A with the Almighty and other stuff to 5-B and no Almighty?.
I assume he let something happen to himself?. He looks to OP to go down like a chump.
He willingly got sealed away.

From the light novel:

"Perhaps it was because he could see the far-flung future.... Maybe he could not escape his fear; or maybe he found some hope in the new world.... I don't really understand... But the Rei-o dared not resist it." The monk lowered his eyes and then repeated his first words.

"But the Tsunayashiro ancestor doubted even this non-resistance. Afraid of the Rei-o escaping from his seal by himself; he neither wanted the Rei-o to live nor did he want to kill him. Continuing this helix of contradictions, the Right Arm of 'stagnation' and the Left Arm of 'Progress' were torn off." The recruits drew in sharp breaths.

The four members of the Zero Division, except for the monk, had unfathomable expressions on their faces; but they remained silent. The monk then stated a cruel fact in a flat tone as if he was talking about the weather.

"Well; I suppose that still wasn't enough. The ancestors; including Tsunayashiro; gouged out his heart and internal organs; and dismembered both his legs. Doing so, they destroyed his power; creating a king convenient for themselves."

So he left himself be taken and was dismembered willingly and by doing that they took away his power.

AnonymousBlank said:
unless someone can bring a contender from the other two verses.
Spoiler : there is none . Yhwach is already too much for them , let alone the Prime Soul King.

i think this can closed .

AP wise Kaguya is the closest with one specific attack and that's High 4-C so......and even then, she technically isn't stronger than the Bleach god tiers outside of that one attack

AP doesn't mean nothing to Low Godly regen or ressurection. Beside ichigo , all bleach god tiers can just take the attack while laughing and regen/ressurect back .

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
And even then thats an attack that takes time for her to use not to mention the attack would be useless againts the SK.
useless against sk, yhwach and any other character that doesn't stand still waiting for her to carry, the attack.

Naeblis495 said:
AP doesn't mean nothing to Low Godly regen or ressurection. Beside ichigo , all bleach god tiers can just take the attack while laughing and regen/ressurect back .
who exactly are you referring to?

I was just stating the second strongest character in the HST ap wise isn't even close to prime soul king, and even that character (Kaguya) would still lose to the Bleach god tiers besides the Soul King. So basically all the HST's top spots are filled by the Bleach god tiers with the Prime Soul King being at the peak.

To put it into perspective, AP wise the Soul King is leaps and bounds above all of canon Dragon Ball Z, maybe combined and comparable to Cell Saga Toei verse

i agree psk>kaguya but not the others but heres not the place for that

and i just noticed buu saga characters arent at galaxy level i could have swore they were, buuhan being the same tier as cell is oof

Anime has Frieza Saga Solar System level calcs, Multi Solar Cell Saga calcs, and the feat of Buu destroying that Galaxy is anime only. They mentioned he destroyed Galaxies in the manga but with no timeframe. In the anime he does it quickly. And more Galaxy level calcs. Also Anime DBZ is immensely fast. Faster than DBS I'd say since Cell Saga Base Goku and Pikkon are give or take 100x slower than what Whis is calced at. That same feat where Whis said "He never gone so fast before" is only about 100x faster than Base Cell Saga Goku in the Toei verse

But yea getting off topic. Soul King is a god tier among HST god tiers

BakiHanma18 said:
Yeah Broly blowin up galaxies in the Cell Saga is a prime example of "excuse me?"
thats the movies tho we know its seperate, im talking why does the dbz anime and manga have different scaling

Jo-Smooth said:
Anime has Frieza Saga Solar System level calcs, Multi Solar Cell Saga calcs, and the feat of Buu destroying that Galaxy is anime only. They mentioned he destroyed Galaxies in the manga but with no timeframe. In the anime he does it quickly. And more Galaxy level calcs. Also Anime DBZ is immensely fast. Faster than DBS I'd say since Cell Saga Base Goku and Pikkon are give or take 100x slower than what Whis is calced at. That same feat where Whis said "He never gone so fast before" is only about 100x faster than Base Cell Saga Goku in the Toei verse
But yea getting off topic. Soul King is a god tier among HST god tiers
is there a thread for this? idk how cell saga base goku is that close to whis

also tbh i have prime hagaromo at possibly 2nd, manz can time travel to a degree and has a spammable izanagi

Kidkinsey said:

also tbh i have prime hagaromo at possibly 2nd, manz can time travel to a degree and has a spammable izanagi
He still lose to yhwach tho .

Almighty's passive powernull is too strong for even prime Hag.

Naeblis495 said:
Kidkinsey said:

He still lose to yhwach tho .
Almighty's passive powernull is too strong for even prime Hag.
wouldnt it result in a draw at best since anything bad that happens to hags will get izanagied

BakiHanma18 said:
Who are, say, the top 10 in HST?
on here it would be all bleach characters due to soul crush, so a more intresting talk would be dicussing the top 10 taking that out of the equation

indeed, soul king has 100% divine powers throughout HST: 'omniscience', Reality Warping, Regenerationn, etc.

Kidkinsey said:
wouldnt it result in a draw at best since anything bad that happens to hags will get izanagied
not while hags is powernulled

Hags have to activate izanagi but he can't if he is passively powernulled by the Almighty .

Getting powernulled is a ill side effect so izanagi will revive him, it even works in death that's how madara came back to life after his hashirama fight

Back