• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any possibility that Hajun (KKK) could be high outerversal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to know because its like his weakness was due to the affection of his Tumor which i dont know if it's a weakness at all

You can't be High 1-A via sheer power, so Hajun being infinties of infinities above 1-As is meaningless.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You can't be High 1-A via sheer power, so Hajun being infinties of infinities above 1-As is meaningless.
whats the reason why he isnt high 1-A

I think we have been over this a couple of times, hajun is plagued with too many weaknesses to be considered high 1-A. His weaknesses apparently are too major for him to be high 1-A, to be high 1-A you have to only have some minor weakness, i mean it's just one step away from being truly boundless after all.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I think we have been over this a couple of times, hajun is plagued with too many weaknesses to be considered high 1-A. His weaknesses apparently are too major for him to be high 1-A, to be high 1-A you have to only have some minor weakness, i mean it's just one step away from being truly boundless after all.

Wouldnt his powers be comparable to a high 1-A even tho he has weakness? Like the reason why he had weakness in the first place was because of his own nature and role. Hadou gods like reinhard can eat souls and gets stronger but for hajun it extracts from him.

A High 1-A would be tier 0 if not for the presence of another being above them, think of Tier 0 as just a High 1-A with no apparent weakness or just the strongest High 1-A in their verse.

A tier 0 is absolutely above everything, and has no limitations, and being infinitely above a 1-A won't make you High 1-A, it's the same as 1-A and High 1-B, infinities doesn't get you from High 1-B to 1-A, you have to completely transcend all dimensional levels to be 1-A.

High 1-A is the same, you have to transcend the 1-A scale to a massive degree, the gap between 1-A and High 1-B is greater than the gap between High 1-B and 11-C. A High 1-A is as powerful than the gap between 1-A and 11-C.

A High 1-A is only restricted by a tier 0, you basically can't be a High 1-A without that, well think of it like this if you are High 1-A either a tier 0 is above you or you would be tier 0 but you aren't "limitless" in some minor area.

Hajun's weaknesses are too massive apparently to make him High 1-A (I say apparently cause just going off what i have heard, didn't follow the previous discussions), imagine if Hajun was tier 0 for arguments sake, can you imagine a Tier 0 being in anyway affected by characters so far below their level like a 1-A? For a tier 0, such weaknesses shouldn't exist, apply the same logic to High 1-A, as a High 1-A is just a tier 0 with some minor limitations or a stronger High 1-A which is basically a tier 0, above them.

Celestial Pegasus is correct, as far as I am aware.

The weaknesses belongs to his second key

His first key is immensely superior to his second key

Those weaknesses do jack shit to his power. The only weakness he has is Tumor weakness.

Having infinite souls clinging to him, while does weakens him does nothing to his power levelu. He's still considered the top dog god, with an immeasurable Taikyoku.

Yakou goes so far to say that dethroning Hajun is impossible with mere power. Rather, they went through different steps, weakening him, to win

I don't see even the point of that note

>Hajun's weaknesses are too massive apparently to make him High 1-A

We are heavily contradicting ourselves with this. The only true weakness Hajun has is Tumor. Anything else doesn't impact him or has an important effect on him.

His ability to not use the Gods Throne Records is just because of how he works.

His arrogance isn't a weakness for goddamn sake. It should be removed from him as it doesn't even impact him or anything.

Him getting weaker due to infinite souls clinging to him, is like i said, pretty much nothing but a slight hinder to him. Even after becoming a Throne and being connected to such amount of souls, he's continously stated to be the strongest god, and forever the strongest. Hajun pratically holds the number one spot and no one can remove him from that spot

The cast beating him required many steps, all of which weakens him. Keishirou and Sakuya breaking his own perfect law (something that wouldn't happen if he wasn't the Throne God), creating a slight wound from which Habaki Sakagami (The only one who could compete against him, as Yakou states that no one but Sakagami is capable of coming close to Hajun due to Sakagami nature). The cast also made sure to remove every single soul close to the Throne.

All of this steps, while good, had great impact apart from Keishirou and Sakuya's. It's because of them, Habaki could extract the Tumor and is its power to overpower Hajun himself.

Do note all of this was Throne Hajun who is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hajun without Throne

Either way, both of these versions are incapable of being beaten unless you exploit their weakness that is the Tumor. Put them against infinite amount of 1-As, and he would stomp them just by existing. Have infinite 1-A "superior to him in power" and he would stomp them since no one is above him in sheer quality

Well, the problem is that Featherine, Yog-Sothoth, and The Law Of Identity couldn't be weakened in the first place, as they are essentially boundless, and simply being relatively infinitely stronger than another 1-A does not remotely qualify a character for a High 1-A rating. It is an extremely hard tier to get into.

Yes, those weakness and all of that applies to his second key (Throne God). His first key (Without Throne), is not only immensely superior but also doesn't have the same weaknesses.

Also not getting it, Hajun isn't infinitely stronger than other 1-As. He's the strongest and there's no such thing as someone stronger than Hajun (That is with Tumor of course).

Hell, Tenma Yato, when comparing him to Hajun, is like comparing a mere human to a god.

Don't know much about Masadaverse, but a little while ago I remember a character being downgraded from tier 0 to High 1-A with her only weakness being that she didn't know the limit of her own power.

If Hajun is in a similar possition as that in his own verse then his current tier would be questionable.

Don't know what's the post for as Hajun is not in similar to Law of Identity.

Well, it seems far too uncertain to rate Hajun as High 1-A in any case.

YungManzi said:
I remember a character being downgraded from tier 0 to High 1-A with her only weakness being that she didn't know the limit of her own power.
This character. My problems with High 1-A Hajun is that he's: 1- Still Bound to the Taikyoku system 2- Even if his Throneless state doesn't have the weaknesses, he still managed to get those weaknesses by assuming the throne

Actually, Hajun already breaks the system. Being the only one with an unquantifiable Taikyoku rather than a "set number".

And? Those weaknesses still fall under his Throne self, whether he gets them from assuming Throne or not doesn't matter. Those belongs to his second key, not his Throneless one which doesn't even contain them

DMB 1 said:
How did they do that?
Reincarnating the Tumor using Marie Law, after Reinhard Heydrich managed to find out of its existence (Albeit he died the moment he got close to Hajun). The next was just them fighting with them taking Hajun but at the cost of their lives with a very injured Mercurius.

Another "route" to this fight just ends up in a murder stomp by Hajun himself. Who one shotted each of them with a single casual attack while treating them as nothing but bugs and ants.

ALRF said:
Actually, Hajun already breaks the system. Being the only one with an unquantifiable Taikyoku rather than a "set number".

And? Those weaknesses still fall under his Throne self, whether he gets them from assuming Throne or not doesn't matter. Those belongs to his second key, not his Throneless one which doesn't even contain them
Actually he doesn't break the system. The information we got about DI:p confirms that Hajun is still a "software" in comparison to the Throne being the "hardware". The Throne itself is still bound to the Taikyoku system.

I didn't mean the system as in that.

But as in the Taikyoku count thing

Yeh, he has "immeasurable", but that doesn't mean he transcends Taikyoku. Not to mention the Throne itself was a device created by another civilization.

Dziga said:
Yeh, he has "immeasurable", but that doesn't mean he transcends Taikyoku. Not to mention the Throne itself was a device created by another civilization.
Taikyoku is nothing to Hajun tho. In fact when he used all hadou gods own power he treats their taikyokus as mere aspect. So he isnt really bound by them.

ALRF said:
I didn't mean the system as in that.

But as in the Taikyoku count thing
If they extracted the tumor wouldnt that still not be outerversal? Cuz how can your power be drained if youre nigh omni

Hajun is definitely not above Throne System.

Naraka is proof of that.

What i was talking about is how Hajun breaks the Taikyoku Count scale

ALRF said:
Hajun is definitely not above Throne System.

Naraka is proof of that.

What i was talking about is how Hajun breaks the Taikyoku Count scale
do u put him at high 1-A cuz basing fromm all your comments it seems u want to

I just want to remove that note on his profile. It's ridiculous as it seems like he has so many freaking glaring weaknesses when it's just a single noteworthy one

ALRF said:
I just want to remove that note on his profile. It's ridiculous as it seems like he has so many freaking glaring weaknesses when it's just a single noteworthy one
If he isnt high 1-A where do u put him amongst the strongest 1-A?

In any case, treating other 1-A characters as bugs is nowhere near enough to be considered as High 1-A, and a true High 1-A character could never have been weakened in the first place, regardless of the process.

Perhaps we should close this thread?

Antvasima said:
In any case, treating other 1-A characters as bugs is nowhere near enough to be considered as High 1-A, and a true High 1-A character could never have been weakened in the first place, regardless of the process.
Perhaps we should close this thread?
Please do. Hajun can't be High 1-A with such limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back