• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Beyond-Dimensional, Non-Dimensional or Higher-Dimensional Place?

I asked some other people outside this forum about this, but no one can elaborate clearly.

The place is considered as infinitely large and infinitely small at the same time. It describes as it has everything, but at the same time it had nothing. The details (probably concepts) of this place were completely extracted, which creates an absolute void.

The characters that can interact/survive there can feel "physical distance/gap" and can even hear "physical sound" even if the said concept doesn't exist there.

Is that place beyond-dimensional, non-dimensional or higher dimensional?

Lack of both spatial and temporal dimensions. Iirc, it’s a term that’s being planned to replace beyond dimensional here

does it mean it's non-dimensional?

edit: yeah ik the explanation. But I searched it recently and the staff is still discussing the Aspatio-temporal dimension as a category on Higher Dimensional or Beyond Dimensional

Last edited:
Sounds like self Contradictory wannabe Suggs garbage, but an abstract realm is probably the best categorisation.

Also what you are talking about sounds quite similar to this

Sounds like self Contradictory wannabe Suggs garbage, but an abstract realm is probably the best categorisation.

Also what you are talking about sounds quite similar to this

idk what Leavings on Another World is, and I never encountered it once in my life. But mostly like they're the same, especially on this line:

"Everything that couldn't be, also was. It was a vast place of infinite complexity, but also of infinite simplicity. Since everything that was or wasn't, also was or wasn't everything else, the endless variety was in fact all the same. You say it's difficult to describe? Indeed, that's the point: It can't be described. It was everything and anything, and something and nothing, and all-at-once and not-at-all."

While on the fiction I read, it stated:

"This is the World of Nothingness. It is infinitely large and small at
the same time. It contains everything, and yet it also remains empty"

Back