• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this Immeasurable Speed? (Instant)

Really didn’t think this needed a new thread to answer what could be a simple question but...

a weapon fired and reached every Universe in the infinite multiverse. The in-story time was finite (1 billionth of a second) but the Encyclopedia stated it was instant.

If this is the feat in question. First from what you described I believe we would go with the in-story time given and assume the expanded information is using instant as a figure of speech to describe a moment of time that might as well be instant to outside observers because of how quick it is.

Second, we really can't give a speed to that because of the distance between universes being unknown, even with the infinite multiverse being used. I'm pretty sure this would only give Range, as I'm pretty sure we can't give this infinite but it has none of the feats required for Immeasurable.

It'd be range 1st, then figuring out the speed it took to reach that range.

If reaching infinite range in a verrryyyy small time frame would give infinite speed, what would that mean for instant? (General question, as, yeah, I figure the Encyclopedia can't be used.)

Even with the distance between Universes are unknown, it did reach infinite.

Yes, crossing an infinite distance on finite time means u have infinite speed or in other words "Instant"

Infinite speed is also described as "instant"

So is basically the same

No, instant is infinite speed

(If done by sheer speed and not via teleportation and such)
Good to know I'll get an infinite speed upgrade, but what if the time frame wasn't finite but "Instant"? (It's not teleportation)

Good to know I'll get an infinite speed upgrade, but what if the time frame wasn't finite but "Instant"? (It's not teleportation)
What u are saying "he crossed it on an instant" is the same as saying "he crossed it with infinite speed"

Instant = infinite speed

Not crossed, but open the boundary of every universe in the infinite Multiverse in an instant, with distance. (This is a weapon, not an individual)

No, there is no gate, like... tearing a hole at the edge of their universes. Best I can describe it.

Back