• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this NEP?

We can't determinate much with that amount of info, the character could have just regenerated, "erased" in this context may simply meant to say killed without living a trace, or maybe the ee didn't work quite well.

We can't determinate much with that amount of info, the character could have just regenerated, "erased" in this context may simply meant to say killed without living a trace, or maybe the ee didn't work quite well.
Not really, "erased" here means outright EE'd, without even regenerating

I mean character that exists when it's erased,not when they return to reality from nothingness
Not sure on that as according to the page for NEP 1: “1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.”
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nonexistent_Physiology

which unless you can prove this, I don’t think it counts as NEP Type 1 ngl.

Not sure on that as according to the page for NEP 1: “1: Material Nonexistence: The lack of any conventional existence. Such a character will exist as something beyond the normal scope of the physical and metaphysical worlds, instead existing as an idea or other unconventional state. Such entities can be conceptualized by individuals, but do not exist in a physical or normal metaphysical form, such as a soul. In terms of binary, this would be a 0, where existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0.”
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nonexistent_Physiology

which unless you can prove this, I don’t think it counts as NEP Type 1 ngl.
What I have said literally fits with what you have copied ,of course I'm fully aware of the fact that regenerating from nothingness will not be considered as NEP type 1 since it is a basic knowledge

What I have said literally fits with what you have copied ,of course I'm fully aware of the fact that regenerating from nothingness will not be considered as NEP type 1 since it is a basic knowledge
Hmm fair enough although I still not sure as it could also been covered by having a resistance to that kind of EE and not been NEP Type 1.

If Chara doesn't have it on profile then that means 3 things:

1.She can't act when she is in non existent state (after being erased and doesn't regenerate)
2.In this context she doesn't truly exist in non existent state but instead having resistance to EE
2.Profile is outdated

:
1.She can't act when she is in non existent state (after being erased and doesn't regenerate)
2.In this context she doesn't truly exist in non existent state but instead having resistance to EE
2.Profile is outdated
I don’t think it was mentioned Chara can exist in a non existent state given how it seems like Chara also has resurrection too. Hmm

Back