• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Since this calc has finally been accepted, time to upgrade the characters.

Diablo with his Old Equipment and everyone who scales to him like Krebskulm, Lamnites etc should be Mountain level

Diablo with his New Equipment and everyone who scales like Sasala, and Modinalaam should be Island level, reason being Diablo is 7x stronger than before, and the white nova calc is fairly close to being Large Mountain level, plus the calc doesn't factor in the part of the lake Diablo vaporized, and the Large Mountain level gap is only 4.3x.

How do things stand regarding canon in the series?

We have a manga versio of the calc and the novel says something about the effect range of the skill being 20 something meters, so there seem to be a few contradicting versions around.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» not sure.

In this case with the white nova, i guess the manga version is more accurate to the description of white nova's aoe being 20m, while the anime ramps it up to being hundreds of meters, overall the feats have been more impressive in the anime, like the freezia he used in the anime also seems more impressive than the manga, but for that no specific description of its aoe was given really.

The manga follows the novel closely as far as i can tell, while the anime does skip over somethings (ie diablo going back to the town and being discriminated as a demon, diablo talking with the apprentice blacksmith when he went to get his scythe) but nothing major or important has been skip, the overall story is still the same, the feats are just more impressive.

In that case we should go with the manga version, I think.

Well , i have no problem with that.

In that case means this calc of krebskulm tanking apocalypse abyss is no longer irrelevant, and can now scale her durability to large town level when awakened, as for scaling to her ap, i guess it is fine since she was stronger than diablo to the point even one straight attack from her would mess him up badly.

Plus kreb is the strongest demon lord even when unawakened, awakened should probably be comparable to someone like Modinalaam.

Now i guess we wait for the depiction of matoi izuna and apocalypse collapse in the anime, no specific description of those were given either, just for matoi izuna that the clouds were blown away and a crater was made in the ground.

Back