• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issue with Ren's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to point something about his speed, i will be quick

why is his base speed ranked as FTL when he only reaches those speeds when using his briah?, it should be MHS+ in base scalling to LDO members and FTL in his briah

also, a minor thing, not that relevant but, why is his page named "Fuji" and his actual name inside the page is written "Fujii"?

Speed, agreed. I actually never thought about having that fixed at all even now, especially because the highest feat he has w/o Birah was barely keeping up with Cain w/Beatrice's Briah...iirc.

Name, idk. I once saw a vs thread on SB of Ren that had his name with two i's, which I guess might actually be how his name is supposed to be spelled but I don't really care much at all about that.

speed yeah i guess it would make sense

name idk i guess adding one i to make it accurate won't hurt?

Tbf I always took his "base" key like if it was his base briah or Overture in other words so I guess the key should be changed to "briah activated" or just "Overture" and add another key with his base stats which only changes speed.

Idk that seems unnecessary to do that, cuz it's really his speed being changed and all.

If we did that, we might as well do the same for Schreiber who has that and Yetzirah on his page for it as do Rein when he uses the latters Briah.

So I think just putting MHS+ works and we put a period after or something and after the period we can put Overture Briah for it.

That's my take for that here tho.

Like 6 or 7? Never really know how many a CRT actually needs here and unless there's a thread that actually requires a person of staff to check through, which I assume we don't need in a case like this, I say that's about all you need.

Then again it can be much lower than that by like a few since this is just a simple enough change.

We need knowledgeable memebers to give input and some admin to evaluate the thread and open the pages.

But it seems nobody really care about Ren. But he is a cliche/average prota so nobody should care >:V

I'll go and call Monarch to give input.

The changes are: MHS+ in base, reasoning: he can keep up with Cain while he uses Beatrice's Briah, FTL with his Briah Overture and link the calcs, And change his name to Fujii?

Ren is mftl+ in Briah. at activation he is 11x ftl and can 1000x accelerate time for himself and 1000x slower for opponent at same time

Tony di bugalu said:
That's his third briah, Finale not Overture.
his 1000x acceleration comes from Overture in Kei Route. it stated Overture slow downs time too. it stated Wolfgang was trapped in a dimension of the slowed time

Well an admin and some normal members supported this, i think that is enough, no? We just need to update the profile and close the thread

I suppose that seems fine. I will unlock the profile for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back