• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This key of Obito actually doesn't have resistance to mind and sleep manipulation listed under his profile, so he actually loses here.

While I have no doubt that under Naruto canon, Obito would win. Here, I think it's either a decisive victory in favor of Itachi or even a stomp.

Obito has Sharingan himself to counter. Alongside him already being prepared for anything Itachi has save maybe Susano'o

Obito already knows most of what Itachi can do, especially his leading move of genjutsu, and has his own MS to counter. Kamui makes him untouchable and Itachi can't use up the 5 minutes so Obito will take it eventually. Even if Itachi manages a kill, Obito uses Izanagi with his spare Sharingan and killshots/takes out Itachi's eyes.

Depends what Obito actually. Itachi can still instantly put him in genjutsu because Obito doesn't actually always have Shisuis eye. He just by chance had it against Konan.

He didn't have it by chance against Konan - he took it off of Danzo earlier. But, I think he generally has a backup sharingan for an Izanagi. So it depends on whether Obito can use Izanagi to escape Kotoamatsukami. I think it's inconclusive

Gotta give this to Obito. Itachi's inly saving grace is Genjutsu, which Obito is no slouch in either.

Obito can genjutsu and manipulate Perfect Jinchuriki for years and Control Nine Tails. I don't Tsukiyomi being that big of an issue for Obito.

Back