• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's been a long time coming...

CE87C18A-87DB-4A60-B3DF-373D40CC8E9D

Tier:9C, 9C with firearms- possibly higher with preparation

Name: Frank Reynolds

Origin: It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Classification: businessman, the warthog, the trash man, member of the gang

Powers and abilities:

Social Influencing( was able to get the whole state of Philadelphia in a gun frenzy for a purely financial purpose. Constantly manipulated members of the gang. Decoyed environmental activists from his fracking by pretending to sell out the ski resort) Martial Arts, Preparation( A multi millionaire with a giant business empire, has been able to pull of large-scale plans with his seemingly infinite supply of money), resistance to Memory Manipulation with Rum Ham ( after suffering severe head trauma resulting in a selective amnesia from just looking at Rum Ham for a second he was instantly cured)

Attack Potency: Street level ( almost killed Cricket with a trash can after the latter had shown he was able to beat the rest of the gang effortlessly and was able kill a Labrador while only sustaining a single scar. Hit a retired boxer, with boxing gloves on, so hard the boxer was instantly knocked out and his unconscious body fell down so hard and quickly he brushed a professional boxer before she could react and instantly knocked her out- causing her to plummet to the floor so fast she broke her neck on a stool)

Speed: below average travelling speed (due to his small legs, far slower then the rest of the gang) Peak human reactions ( threw a trash can at Cricket before he could react- Cricket being about double as fast as a perfectly fit police officer and a master of coordination)

Lifting Strength: Below Average ( I think there is probably actual proof for this but I can't think of any at the moment)

Striking Strength:Street Class

Durability: Street Class (survived falling out of a multi storey building on his head while staying conscious and not being visibly dazed)

Stamina: Low (sweats profusely from even engaging in the simplest of physical activities)

Range: Below average melee range (the actor Danny Devito has a physical disorder that stopped his limbs from growing in puberty) probably hundreds of feet with gun

Standard equipment: Money, toe knife, gun, Rum Ham

Intelligence: Ranges from significantly below average (bordering on animalistic, although he is intentionally illogical for the most part) to around average (in season 2 was the main source of reason in the gang- some of his schemes later on in the series required this level of intelligence to easily come up with). Before the events of the series was probably above average, with gifted business intuition ( went from being as poor as the gang to becoming a multi millionaire).

Weaknesses: Bad with his gun, perverted, lives a highly unhealthy lifestyle, possibly has dementia or a malignant brain tumour which affects his rationality and short term memory, adamant in his decision to live a depraved lifestyle ( though sleeping with Gale the Snail is his limit)

Discuss please.

P.S: And yes, for your information I will be doing a "Frank Reynolds gets weird with your favourite verse" and yes Frank easily beats Dragon Ball Super within the terms of the hypothetical.

Day 3: I decided to start a bump log today. It has been too long since I first started this thread- my only perception of the time being the dates listed on the history page. The future seems bleak. At first it seemed hopeful when ElixirBlue commented, but no their sign of activity can be noted in this thread. I came in with the simple intention of making a Frank Reynolds profile- attempting to spread the glory of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to this site, but alas- my attempts were in vain. The warning signs were there; I mean every time I commented on threads about its always sunny nobody ever commented back( and from what I know of the It's Always Sunny community, upon hearing any sign of an it's always sunny reference about 1 billion fans will jump on it and start referencing. I hang on now- and yet I am almost certain there will never be the day we dream of. I still stay, for what else am I meant to do?

Bump

I'm confused what you are sorry about- from what I've seen you appear very amiable- my last post was just a joke/parody

@Dusty Raider Duly appreciated- Despite the fact it's always sunny is a live action comedy(about subverting sitcom and American tropes by creating a series that is essentially a conversation with the worst and most selfish people in humanity who try and fail to capitalise on basically everything that happens ) it gets so ridiculous that you can kind of make half decent profiles on the characters.

Huh, well if it could be considered, I wonder if we should call an admin yet or something (I don't know if more people should support the thread though.

Can you provide gifs of the said feats and link them? I can fix the rest of the thing myself and add it if you do that.

Sorry, I was looking at a profile while doing it and I thought I was copying it exactly. Also- I need to go to sleep now, so I will check the videos in the morning- a lot of them are quite hard to find on YouTube. Question: would this feat be street level [[1]] Considering both of the characters in question were/are professional boxers. My extreme gratitude by the way

Considering he oneshot them, probably yes.

It'd likely be helpful if you could provide clips for the Cricket feat, as well as any possible lifting feat you can find. I'll get to work on the profile from there onwards.

"Gratitude" makes me sound pompous or some sorta intellectual dude, don't mention it, just happy to help out

Thank you very much (I myself may not be an intellectual, but I am definitely pompous). Actually, I looked at the Cricket feat and in terms of that my memory really didn't serve me well. Firstly, it wasn't a police officer he was running from- it was a relatively overweight man he stole bread from (fits with the whole street rat thing), also Cricket only beat up one member of the gang, Dennis (the one with basically no physical feats at all)- so imagine beating up Cricket isn't that good. However there are plenty of other feats to draw from- he was able to wrestle Dee (internet doesn't help me here, but I know for a fact he did so in "the gang recycles their trash") and Dee was able to do this to a ball [[1]] and looking back on it Dennis hurt Charlie quite a bit here[[2]] when Charlie can survive all this [[3]],[[4]], and this [[5]] (for the feat go to 20:44,the audio is bad and it's on dailymotion but I couldn't find anything else. Charlie is shown to be having enough cough medicine to kill a gorilla and stays standing for 12 hours, more of a stamina feat but does show durability).

Hmm, well Charlie taking a bullet to the head seems like sn outlier, and the 9-C feat is pretty much secure anyhow. All this will just be downgrading Frank's Speed from Athletic Human to Normal Human.

I suppose, maybe that's the part of the brain that got hit by the failed abortion. Onto durability, the one feat I can think of- and what was added on the post- was him falling out of a multi- storey building on his head and still retaining consciousness. Given that it has been referenced to be a two storey building, which has an average height of 20 feet, and Danny Devito is around double the density of a normal person (according to BMI), which I think (and I have near no knowledge on physics) would mean he would be falling the equivalent of 40 feet. Generally in cases of people falling out of buildings at that height 1/2 of subjects will die ( although this might not work as a figure referencing the average person- as you would think most people falling out of building would be committing suicide, of which is more common in obese people) and the fact that he was able to not only live, but stay conscious whilst also falling directly on his head should possibly allow him to retain street level durability.

Nope, I don't exactly have much time to watch anything usually due to my schedule, even currently I only have time since insomnia is a absolute b¡+(# so I gotta do something ig.

It was a sarcastic joke. This whole thread was originally a joke- I should probably delete it now though

@Zark2099, actually there is 1 flaw with the profile in that Rum Ham can't be drunk, because it is ham coated in Rum- and Frank just needed to see the Rum Ham to have his memory restored

Back