• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

its forbidden to make this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a funny matchup. Barney can be scaled to a feat which is 1542516.355 J while Barney's daughter can be scaled to a feat which is 0.0012 Tons of TNT or 5020800 J, meaning that Barney's daughter is about three times stronger than Barney. However, strength is not everything. Their speed difference is Susie is twice faster than baseline Subsonic, but you know Barney is not only baseline Subsonic.

While Barney may not stronger, his imagination and his experience (over 200 million years worth of experience) is something which gives him the victory, but it is not a vote to Barney as I want to wait for more input.

Last edited:
It is a funny matchup
Yeah.
I checked if someone already did that matchup, but none.
So I checked their profiles and saw that they both are 9-B and Subsonic.
. Barney can be scaled to a feat which is 1542516.355 J while Barney's daughter can be scaled to a feat which is 0.0012 Tons of TNT or 5020800 J, meaning that Barney's daughter is about three times stronger than Barney. However, strength is not everything. Their speed difference is Susie is twice faster than baseline Subsonic, but you know Barney is not only baseline Subsonic.

While Barney may not stronger, his imagination and his experience (over 200 million years worth of experience) is something which gives him the victory, but it is not a vote to Barney as I want to wait for more input.
god

• Given that Barney is not a combat-oriented character and has never fought in any canon source, it is impossible to say that his abilities have offensive usages that he has never displayed within his own series or to even say how he fights. As such, one should not create Versus Threads involving this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back