• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time for dethrone! (Kajun vs Beatrice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways with that being said, Kajun soloes for being second best nerd waifu in the series. OwO

She has science shit and can negate mid godly regen, but it's kind of a stomp considering she lacks the AP to do anything.

Theglassman12 said:
She has science shit and can negate mid godly regen, but it's kind of a stomp considering she lacks the AP to do anything.
Any soul resistance or broken regen?

If not, than I am pretty sure Beatrice just takes her soul in one swing.

Also, does can her Mid-Godly Regen Negation negate Mid-Godly Regenerationn that can regenerate from Conceptual Existence Erasure?

'Cause if not, than she can't negate Beatrice's Regenerationn while in Glads, as LDO members can be ressurected by Reinhard or Mercurius even if hit with Machina's Briah.

Do you see any of that on her profile?

Also again it's a massive AP stomp since she can't really do much.

I don't see her having type 8 in her profile.

Not really, so far just normal mid godly negation. If only I can find some scan of Time Killer doing that then it would work.

Theglassman12 said:
Do you see any of that on her profile?
Also again it's a massive AP stomp since she can't really do much.

I don't see her having type 8 in her profile.

Not really, so far just normal mid godly negation. If only I can find some scan of Time Killer doing that then it would work. </div>
I'm lazy, lol.

But yeah, this seems like a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back