• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jabra vs Kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku in his base form was a little bit stronger than Jabra, but Jabra had a better mastering of his fruit. I think it's a draw.

Kaku's douriki advantage is irrelevant, it's just 20 points (Since, 10 points is a Marine with a gun). Jabra has DF advantage (Carnivorous zoan type) and Tekkai Kenpo to bypass it.

Voting Kaku, he was accepted for CP-O and not just off'd like Jabra was, plus despite having less mastery over his fruit he does have more versatility with it i.e the shigan headbutts + the fact he uses weapons.

While it's true Jabra possess more experience with his fruit, his fruit doesn't amplify his strength any further than any other regular Zoan. Kaku would still hold the advantage in stats outside of Jabra being able to use Tekkai Kenpo to get the raw power advantage over short bursts.

Kaku is overall a better fighter because he's more level-headed and more versatile. Jabra could take advantage of Kaku's mental weakness for being a giraffe, but that'd help him so far because Kaku's the one who has demonstrated better feats, clashing and pressuring Zoro more than Jabra did to Sanji.

Never underestimates the power of a giraffe.

Doriki matters shouldn't be taken into account for their fruit anyways as like it was said Doriki doesn't take it into account.

I disagree that Jabra would have no advantage in DF. Carnivorous zoans have been implicated to be more potent, bloodthristy, ferocious and adept to combat than herbivorous zoans (The Devil Fruits page itself confirm it).

But of course, Kaku is a master in combat and have such desavantages in Devil Fruit wouldn't affect him so much, but it's still a thing.

Jabra easily losing to Sanji is not his demerit, but Sanji's merit (Sanji was fighting with more win intention than Zoro due his lost to Kalifa). Btw, Sanji and Zoro were fully comparable in EL (Ignoring Ashura), I didn't understand the comparison (Zoro never always fight against the top 2 of the opposing team).

Also Jabra has an stronger Tekkai, Sanji needs a dura negation technique to bypass it and not even Lucci knows how to use Tekkai Kenpo. While Kaku has a stronger Rankyaku with Amanendachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back