• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The SBA starting distance helps Jacket out quite a bit here, though due to speed being unequal his bullets move at their real speeds instead of just scaling up to his combat speed.

Spiderman is a bit slower, but has the precog to help him out.

I mean I don't really know what else to say, what with nobody arguing the other character and this not being some hax fight whwre I can pull a bunch of terminology BS to wankdemonstrate how impossible to resist some ability is. I'm better at responding to an argument.

What guns or other weapons does Jacket get?

As for the skill stuff, the first column seems more impressive in terms of physical showings as opposed to pure skill. It's not unimpressive, and his acrobatics definitely give him an advantage in mobility, but of course he's gonna dodge bullets from one direction when he can straight up see the shooter, he's really fast. Those shooters don't have the speed Jacket does.

As for the second column: Defeating multiple attackers is nothing new for Jacket (hell, it's basically all he does and he can pretty easily beat multiple people with melee weapons with just punches and executions), though beating that large crowd is pretty cool, even if aided by webbing. With the sandman thing, while this is an impressive stamina showing, idk how relevant it ends up being considering Jacket is definitely the type to capitalize on any opening he can get, and isn't gonna let up with any beatdowns he gets the opportunity to do. He gouged the eyes of the one guy who survived 3 shotgun shots hard enough to cause his head to burst, set a guy on fire once, and just generally can deliver lethal beatdowns in short order, and since spidey is hurt by guns still he can always just resort to that. No cop to get Jacket to get off him here.

I think Jacket's slight combat speed advantage should even out with Spidey's precog, and make actual bullets a bit harder to land, but I think I'm still gonna have to give it to Jacket for the time being. He was supposed to do deeds that entire military companies failed to do, after all.

Spidey can just take care of his guns like this.

Not sure why "even if aided by webbing" makes it less impressive. That is Spidey's whole shtick, after all.

And speaking of webbing, he can utilize that as well to restrain Jacket or disarm him.

Also the reason Sandman was able to beat on him for so long is because he could easily tank any blows Spidey could dish out. That's not so for Jacket. Spidey can get Jacket off of him a lot more easily than he could Sandman.

Back