• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackie Tristan's High 6-C Removal (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackie Tristan (top 5 best girl in bleach don't @ me) has a High 6-C rating on her profile for this reasoning.

Large Island level by detonating her Fullbring (Managed to destroy Yukio's pocket dimension damaging Renji, however, this causes her to lose her Fullbring powers)

This isn't true after re-reading the chapter of this feat (Chapter 446)

Here's the chronological events that happen up towards this feat, as you can see she specifically comments on that the dimension would automatically open up once one of the combatants (Her and Renji) Reiatsu were out, she then proceeds to blow herself up, which Yukio comments on her being "dead", thus would allow the dimension to open up and let Renji out.

We also know that the dimension wasn't destroyed by Jackie because Yukio himself specifically states that the dimensions he creates are basically impervious to pretty much anything, including the combined might of the captains and lieutenants that were currently at his location, Yukio himself even expresses immense shock when Ichigo destroyed the dimension, he wouldn't have this shock if mid-tier characters like Jackie can casually explode these dimensions and that people like Renji can completely face tank such damage.

Some people might use this scan to argue otherwise but i believe the wording of it matters a lot, Renji specifically states that the explosion "freed him" from the dimension, this doesn't denote the explosion "destroyed" the dimension but rather it can be interpreted in a multitude of ways, which given the evidence i posted above it seems to me that the explosion caused Jackie's Reiatsu to become dangerously low, to the point of near death and thus caused the dimension to automatically open up, "freeing" Renji from it.

TLDR - Jackie's High 6-C rating needs to be removed since the interpretation of said feat is wrong.

Agree - Damage3245, Arcker123, Mephistus, KingTempest

Disagree -

Neutral -

Cornballs - TIImbrg, Arcker123, Jibz

Last edited:
top 5 best girl in bleach don't @ me
Sun-Sun
Yoruichi
Nelliel sike im not a weirdo
Apache
Harribel
Soi Fon (apart from when she’s annoying)
Giselle 🌝
Rukia
Rangiku

Need i go on. Jackie is in the top 100 though.

this seems uncontroversial. aye I agree

also Riruka since we naming names

Last edited:
Well since i have the approval of two mods and that no one seems to have any contentions with this removal i'll start removing it from her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back