• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jacky Boy Vs Naked-Apron Senpai

Wait, Violence Jack is actually Devilman? I thought that they were completely different characters.

I assume you don't expect an addition, as now we do immortality of all types

To keep things easy just check out this respect thread about him.

And as for his strongest feats

Resistance Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation and Reality Warping based on these statements:

https://i.imgur.com/2Dmqbwg.png

https://i.imgur.com/8vHiXU5.png

https://i.imgur.com/pNaQVRx.png

It is also important to know that this is tier 2-C Sata that Jack is talking about.

And this stuff about his strongest abilities: Transmutation/Fusionism

Passive Transmution/Fusionism part well we got this::

This vision of Amon transmuting the earth by these old guys.

He just walks around and everything on Earth gets Transmuted.

This poor family.

These guards

Its later confirmed by Mikiko that everthing is combining. Even living things have fused together. ( This is also funny because it kinda supports my part of saying that Demons can merge with the 3-D matter surrounding them.)

Get rekt street tugs.

I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking.

As for Satan it seems to be the same case. This is later confirmed by Zenno

More info first this and this and second is this one From Ashura. However the most interesting one is this from prehistoric child Amon. It seems in the beginning face the Transmutation/Fusionism is tought based thing but later when you mastered it its an passive thing that you can do that takes no effort at all in using it because its always activated. But of course it makes sense to say that only the top tier Demons are able master this kinda level of Transmutation/Fusionism.

Please do remember that his Transmutation/Fusionism is far weaker in this Tier 7 form then his 5-B form.

Of course bookmaker would work sinds he has no sealing resistance in this form.

Jack if i may say so, the constant which supports the existence of the world created by Satan, so i can't sure what it is - instant kill or endless inconclusive match.

By AF you mean this part right: (Pseudo-Time Stop via time erasure.) I dont think that would work tho sinds Jack can only be affacted in the present and not the past or future. But do correct if i am wrong about the AF part

Yeah that "pseudo time stop" is right but ugh...that doesn't change past or future. He will only be affected in the present.

Time paradox immunity reffers to this: "Go in the past to kill him"

The laws of causality still reach him, and time stop has nothing to do with that entirely.

Even in weakened state when he was depowered, Jack can easily tear people apart and break wall with ease (not to mention, a simple punch to the ground caused an earthquake, so he hellish strong even when weak). Also, over time Jack can take his power back (usually 1 minute at most). So, as i said previously - more like endless fight: Kumagawa take Jack power, Jack kill Kumagawa, Kumagawa coming back and so goes on. So i guess when Jack's power get erased this not give Kumagawa much help in melee fight. If it will become toe to toe battle Jack can do almost impossible things.

Kumagawa's not bloodlusted here

You can't add the match if immortalities are restricted.

Still not allowed to restrict them.

According to the rules: It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

I mean if i have no choice but to unrestricted them then there is no way Kumagawa can win this fight even if he would be bloodlusted.

Then its a mismatch. Separate tier means if the page said something like "5-C, 4-A with special attack" not just higher dimensional immortality and hax.

Actually, can he neg it? It's basically Fusionism with tweaks and his Fusionism works on 5-Ds so it's basically 5-D Hax. Power Nullification depends on potency of what it's nulling and this Transmutation is anything above Medaka Box can offer at least for now. Also once it hits you it will continue even if the user is already dead. Look at death of Asura.

Power null doesn't necessarily depend on the potency of the null. With bookmaker the power itself is still a thing and just fine, its the user's access that is cut off.

Also I've never heard of offensive fusion powers, care to elaborate?

@Wokistan Thank you for the clarification and then indeed this is a mismatch. Now it will be sadly hard find good match for Jack

People who can incap and BFR are who you want to look for.

All Fiction is I'm talking about. Not even Full-powered Satan negged it. And yes Darkside Satan is High 2-A, he destroyed country of God. An it's passive so it affects Mr. My Girlfriend couldn't be this Meta to some extent. And it works independently from the user even if it's dead because of how their Fusionism works. And also again, death of Asura.

Ability to merge with people and it's potency is pretty consistent. The Fusionism on Darkside works by turning yourself to goo, which should basically kill you and turn your victim into goo and fusing by reassembling yourself with the remains of your victim, effectively becoming into one. Transmutation works by stopping with only turn them into goo part. Effectively killing them.

Bookmaker doesn't really kill the target. That would incap.

So its like an assimilation type deal? He may be able to rewind that with AF considering how he can do the same to outright dying.

The AF thing isn't so much power null as it is making it so the event never happened in the first place.

AF just neggs anything Jack might try.

Also give him his immortalities back, you're just overcomplicating this fight.

Kumagawa can kill ANY kind of immortality or regen, because bookmaker doesn't even care about them.

Back