• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jade possible light speed reaction feat

Now I just found out this series counts as a verse like yesterday so please forgive me if what I’m about to bring up doesn’t count as cannon.

In elements 2 jade and some elemental guys are fighting what is the equivalent of the Avater being able to use all there elements(fire,earth,water,air and lightning) but he can also shoot out some beam attack. He shoots this beam at one of the fire guy and jade blocks the beam with her fans but the beam bounces off her fans as shown here

(4:28)

so would this count as an LS reaction feat or no?

1. Beam attacks aren't assumed to be light-speed unless they follow a very strict set of standards.

2. This is just a fan animation so any feat here is meaningless.

1. Beam attacks aren't assumed to be light-speed unless they follow a very strict set of standards.

2. This is just a fan animation so any feat here is meaningless.
1. I’d assume said beam attack deflting of a somewhat mirror like surface would count as atleast one of the criteria

2. The creator of jade made this so I kinda doubt it

It takes more than a single showing of reflection for a beam attack to be accepted as light-speed. Such as;

• Actually being called light.
  • The beam being lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • Being stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.

Back