• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
>dargoo posting a VS Thread outside of the brackets

This matchup was too fun to pass up. Two chicks who can explode enemies with a point from their weapons.

Post-Training Guila, 7-B Jade. Both start 24 meters away. Battle takes place in the same arena Jade fought Gildedguy in. Speed is not equal.

Guila is far stronger than 14 megatons and scales to Mach 804. Jade is 42 Megatons and Mach 2596.

Guila -

Jade -

Incon -

Explosion Guila
Explosion Jade

So Post-Training Guila is able to injure Gray Demons. Even the weakest are stronger than Post-Training Gilthunder who is much stronger than his Pre-Training self who if I remember correctly created the 14 Megaton storm pretty casually.

Yeah I just posted a scaling chain in case other people wanted to know exactly how much stronger she is. Anyways what does Jade do? Cause right now it seems like Jade has both the AP and speed advantage. So she might win this pretty decisively.

IDK if I'd say Jade has an AP/Speed advantage when Guila can blitz a feat only 3x behind Jade's speed and is 'unquantifiably higher' than an attack that is only 3x behind Jade's AP. If anything Guila should have the advantage there.

Jade's style of combat and powerset is best summed up here and here.

Guild tends to spam projectiles at a range, while Jade tends to get close with explosive attacks right next to her opponents in combination with physical strikes.

Here are some battles with Guila to get an idea of her style of combat.

I feel like Jade domniates in close quarters while Guila is more confident laying back and spamming explosions, although I'm not too familiar with stuff from NNT after the timeskip.

That said Guila is no slouch with her lance, so IDK who has the definitive advantage here.

The one who performed the Mach 804 feat is Sealed Base Meliodas who is stronger than Guila. So she's not blitzing him anytime soon. So yeah Jade has the speed advantage. And on second thought their AP should be pretty similar though Jade's might still be a bit higher.

It says on her profile that after her training she is comparable to a Gray Demon in speed, which would equate to someone like Hendrikson if I'm not mistaken, who moved faster than Gowther and Gilthunder could see.

Gray Demon =/= Gray Demon Hendrickson.

Gray Demons have a power level around 2.7k to 3.2k. Gray Demon Hendrickson is 5.8k.

Characters with a power level around 1k - 3k can all keep up with each other. While characters that are 5k like Gray Demon Hendrickson can pretty much blitz them.

So yeah Guila is just around Mach 804.

Ah, than Jade has a pretty decent speed advantage, then, although Guila matches her in AP.

If Jade has a speed advantage I see her taking this, honestly. She should be able to confortably avoid Guila's projectile spam (Although not without taking punishment given the AoE it covers), although once Jade closes distance and engages Guila in close combat she'll quickly overwhelm Guila.

Back