• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond (Craig) VS Chisato Nishikigi (0-7-0)

Alternate Title: The Original Loid Fights Budget Loid

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both have a day of preparation time.
  • Battle takes place at a forest.
  • Both start 50 meters from each other and not within each others line of sight

"Who's got the list? Tell me! Who are you working for?": 0
"There are things you can gain from losing something": 7
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives." (Inconclusive): 0

wp9971275.jpg
anime-anime-girls-lycoris-recoil-nishikigi-chisato-short-hair-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
Well let's see....hopefully my little knowledge on Craigg's 007 movies can help a lil bit:
So Chisato has the advantage in AP here, stealth going to be countered by her enhanced sense
Skill? Both are comparable to say, none of them had the edge here so they tie on this one
Back on what i said in first point, due of stealth being ineffective here he need to confront her straight in gun-fight, however thanks for Chisato analytical prediction, he will have a haed time land every bullets he shot
Tho James has the LS advantage here, if he approached her and do the close-combat moves, Chisato is guarranted going to be yeeted hard here, then again the chance for landing it would be difficult due of Chisato defensive abilities

Overall, Chisato has the edge here for taking down James so i'm going with her mid-difficulty, despite the AP gap James can still doing an hard work to damaged Chisato, not to mention his pain tolerance, tho in the end he'll be outclassed

Well let's see....hopefully my little knowledge on Craigg's 007 movies can help a lil bit:
So Chisato has the advantage in AP here, stealth going to be countered by her enhanced sense
Skill? Both are comparable to say, none of them had the edge here so they tie on this one
Back on what i said in first point, due of stealth being ineffective here he need to confront her straight in gun-fight, however thanks for Chisato analytical prediction, he will have a haed time land every bullets he shot
Tho James has the LS advantage here, if he approached her and do the close-combat moves, Chisato is guarranted going to be yeeted hard here, then again the chance for landing it would be difficult due of Chisato defensive abilities

Overall, Chisato has the edge here for taking down James so i'm going with her mid-difficulty, despite the AP gap James can still doing an hard work to damaged Chisato, not to mention his pain tolerance, tho in the end he'll be outclassed
So, are you going to vote for Chisato or are you gonna wait for more input?

Gonna be honest that Bond profile needs more info.

Anyway yeah voting for Chisato reasons above. Seems pretty clear. Bond has stealth but doesn't have enough to win due to Chisato senses.
Among other things

Are we taking into account all of Bond’s weapons, gadgets, and vehicles?
Vehicles might be not give much as Chisato has a mastery over vehicles, weapons would be ineffecfive due of Chisato defensive kit
But gadgets? Maybe, but since it's all just Craig then yeah

Tbh if this match didn't take place at a forest and James could use his car, he pretty much stomps Chisato no diff.

That's just one sided and you can be accused for spite by saying that lel
Give Chisato vehicles too for that, then again this match has ended so doesn't matter

James bond still loses no matter what version by acknowledging Chisato's greatness and loses the will to fight then he kills himself realizing he tried something so atrocious such as fighting her

Back