• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jayro vs Hiroko White

Ok so Base and Pre Super Jayro has no way of hurting Hiroko, however. Super Jayro will give her a run for her money as she has the edge in durability with her wings. Jayro could probably outsmart her I'm not very sure here, but it's pretty close.

ok yeah .. i personally think Hiroko would easily beat his base and pre Super as her Arrow shots are easily building level and she scan spam hundreds of those with her barrage. but his Super form is mountain level possibly island level? can he casually Dish out this amount of energy?

Hm, Jayro didn't really master Super Form as he is very inexperienced with it, he doesn't like have a time limit or have strain in his body or anything. He just doesn't have much time with it and barely has any knowledge

im leaning towards hiroko then as she has the mobility advantage with flight can spam arrow from afar (like thousands of meters) and could potentially block Jayro's attack with her wings or evade it with her Spirit rush.

Hm, Super Jayro does have flight though, but the arrows will throw Jayro off as his only projectile is Royal Slash, which is a very slow startup.

That depends if Jayro is able to hit it with Royal Slash, unless he is able to react fast enough to slash it off or something. Jayro's naivety may get in the way.

pillars of light come from the ground. does this attack move at the speed of light or is is just fiction light if you know what i mean.

i see cause that might be a Problem as she has no way of reacting or countering something moving way to fast for her, if it moves to fast that she doesnt get a chance to cover herself with her wings she will be one shotted as her normal durability is Mountain level

Ok yes the move itself is fast, but the startup for it is actually slow. If she can see through his attack she can possibly predict it maybe?

as in character she normally avoids ultimate attacks via Spirit rush but if she is pushed into a corner she will cover herself with her wings

Ah ok I see, Jayro maybe able to use counter but I am not sure how that's gonna help him if the opponent has ranged attacks, Chain Slash however may help.

Oh? If that means she can dodge it, then Jayro is done for cause after Royal Slash he is reverted in Base Form. If that is the case one hit from Hiroko and boom the fights over.

i see. this is a pretyy close . the thing is Hiroko always tries to keep her distance. she never is closer than 50 to 60 meters from her opponent as range is a bread and butter cause in a hand to hand fight she is going to get rekt

Hand to hand combat? Well she's lucky that Jayro isn't trained in any sorts of martial arts. But if Jayro manages to get aggressive and use Chain Slash to damage one of her wings which will take several hits upon being Mountain Level. But not sure what the likeliness of that happening as Jayro wouldn't be the one to just throw out Royal Slash. He is a expert strategist and could possibly find a way.

well then.. hmmm it seems jayro has more going for him. normally She could one shot with Love arrow but considering his a hedgehog thats kinda of a moot point..

Oh Love Arrow only works on human beings? Ah that's a downer, but how strong is Arrow Barrage is my question?

Oh ok then, well Hiroko can win by somehow surviving the Royal Slash and defeat Jayro right there. But then again like you said, she does not have the reactions.

yup and if her wings are destroyed her speed drops along with her durability. she wont be able to make distance from her enemy.

seeing as jayro's durability is island level . she would need to be able to do her ultimate attack more than once

Well the speed shouldn't be a problem as speed are equalized. But her durability, hm... Jayro may win in a close and heated fight, and he won't be looking pretty anymore.

My Comparison:

AP: Jayro VIA Super Jayro

Without Super Jayro he is outmatched, but with Super Jayro he wins by having Island Level, with his opponent being Mountain level.

Durability: Hiroko

Her wings are barely more durable than Super Jayro which can be a big factor here.

Weaponry: Equal

Intelligence: Jayro?

Not sure about this but Jayro is a natural born strategist and iirc, Very High > Above Average

Well I think Jayro wins with Very HIGH difficulty, I mean HIGH like nearly dead on the ground but still alive and all. So yeah I think he wins by a hair.

Back