• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JC Denton revision (Deus Ex)

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Yeah, so everyone's working on the Human Revolution/Mankind Divided part of the verse, which is cool, but it means my boy Jenton Centon Denton (I'm just kidding, JC stands for Jesus Christ) is left to bite the dust, which I had to fix. I was thinking of making this part of the Random Old Games list but it's really just one guy I'm reworking, so that didn't feel right.

To tell the truth, I was thinking of revising JC for a while, but I don't actually have any knowledge of the Adam Jensen games, so I wouldn't have done this if some other people hadn't taken care of that, the only game I've played is the original Deus Ex. Now, there is another DE game, Invisible War, and I had to look into that one a bit for JC's profile. This might make you think I'm also revising Alex Denton's profile. I'm not 🙂. **** that guy 🙂. i dont actually have anything against invisible war i just havent played it and didnt wanna spend like 10 hours researching it sorry

Anyhow, here's the profile. Should be pretty intuitive, but I'm open to questions. There's two more profiles, Walton Simons, whose existence baffles me given he's pretty minor, but he has the same augs as JC so I'll basically just paste JC's "Physical" abilities onto him with some edits, and then I guess give him Explosion Manip via LAMs and Plasma Manip via Plasma Rifle. Then there's Alex, he... I gotta be honest I don't really know. Obviously his stats are updated to scale to JC's, since he can fight and kill him but I don't really know if his P&A should be scaled to him and honestly I don't really care, Alex doesn't wear sunglasses so as far as I'm concerned he has failed as a Deus Ex protagonist and as a human being. So uh any Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003) fans reading this, it's your time to shine. It's ok, I like Thief: Deadly Shadows, I promise this is a safe space for your kind.

That's all. That said, isn't it really weird that this is my second CRT in a row where I revise the profile of a cybernetic super-soldier who, unbeknownst to him, has been engineered to be the perfect weapon even before his birth, and after much tribulation ascends beyond his creators' predictions, into a divine being that transcends humanity as we conceive it, after making contact with an Artificial Intelligence of planetary proportions and inscrutable goals? That is a pretty ******* specific thing to do twice in a row. Weird.

Last edited:
no mentions about how he can move as fast as a dolphin when submerged in water
Bad CRT, blasting you with my GEP gun immediately.
you already know i agree with this

remind me what's the news on getting crts approved how many more staff do i need to bother to put a yes on this

Back