• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deus Ex Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Currently DE people are rated as 9-A off the common feat for vaporizing people, but since the plasma gun is actually capable of vaporizing fully armored heavy troopers, I made a custom calculation just for it. It ends up several times higher because the heat required to pull it off is several times higher than usual.

The new calc is 9-A+, very close to 8-C. I don't think Jensen can upscale to 8-C given that this is one of his strongest weapons, and neither can JC physically, but I think it's fair to say his own Heavy Weapons, including an updated Plasma Rifle, are probably decently stronger than the 20+ year old models, so I think 8-C with heavy weapons is fine. The same is probably true for Alex Denton but I know nothing about that guy lol

I agree and sheeshhh Deus Ex has been eating good recently. We just had Jensen fight Smasher (who's 0.20 tons) recently and won. And yeah I agree that nobody solidly scales to 8-C physically in the verse right now (I also never played Invisible War because I don't want to lol).

Do you think Denton can upscale to 8-C physically via the Combat Strength aug boost like how he upscales into High Hypersonic with it?

@Not_Icarus You said Jensen tanks plasma shots, right? So uh, wouldn't he be 9-A+ at least? Can you provide the links for him doing so?

All of the protagonists just tank them ingame like every other damage type. Denton also has an energy shield ingame aug that helps in tanking them. None of them really have a good cutscene against the plasma rifle unfortunately but they are implied to be able to take hits from them and fight on. Jensen's final boss in Mankind Divided literally has a plasma cannon for an arm.

Also Jensen should have 8-C durability with the Titan aug as it incredibly boosts his durability and is the most powerful aug in mankind divided from a durability standpoint.

Do you think Denton can upscale to 8-C physically via the Combat Strength aug boost like how he upscales into High Hypersonic with it?
It's said to multiply his power so yeah, dunno if we can assume that it's x2 but I'd definitely say it's at least 8-C

We got all the Deus Ex profiles into tier 8 now. Unfortunately Jensen only gets in there with his durability boost.

not alex, he's got nothing

and by that i mean he's probably got something but nobody cares

The calc's already accepted so I think you can apply the changes now. Although you can also just go ask another thread mod to check this thread out if you wanna go for more points.

Number One: In 2010, staff members paid 50% of federal taxes; now they pay about 5%. Number Two: In 2020, 90% of powerscalers were self employed; now it's about 2%... It's called consolidation; strengthen bureaucrats and FANDOM wikis, weaken bluenames. With taxes, this can be done imperceptibly over time.

Agreed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back