• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The picture is frome the video game so...which one are you using? The novel or the game? It would be more even with Jeff from the game due to both the having abillitites, but the links are to the book version so I am somewhat confused ^^;.

It was the Jeff pic I liked the most. And the link is the version of Jeff that I'm using

The picture might confuse people, but never the lessI will give a answer using the novel counterpart. With that said I am going to talk about Chucky's abilities and how they will effect the fight:

Stealth Mastery: Ths will be intresting due to Jeff also being skilled in stealth and has fought people with stealth mastery so might not work. Also Jeff has Enhanced Senses which will help.

Explosion Manipulation with a grenade: Doesn't have one so doesn't matter

Magic, Voodoo: Aren't these the same?

Electricity Manipulation and Weather Manipulation (Can summon storm clouds and lightning bolts by saying his chant): He can't decide how the storm will work, plus it takes to much time.

Possession (Can move his soul into other beings and objects with his chant. His blood will possess anything it is mixed into, such as plastic, and whatever that plastic is is used to make. He can possess multiple people at once as of Cult of Chucky, and will return to his core Good Guy body if a human host is killed): Will likely take to long unless he knocks Jeff out.

Soul Manipulation (As of Cult of Chucky, he has learned how to separate his soul into multiple Chucky dolls, and he can also move the souls of others into dolls and other objects): Same as above.

Immortality (Types 2 and 6; even after being nearly completely burned, having his head shot off, and being shot in the heart, Chucky still lives in the doll and will be alive if it is repaired): Though Chucky would be alive, it doesn't mean he can still fight.

Regenerationn (High-Low; can reattach his limbs and even his head): Requires Chucky to be able to aquire his limbs.

Jeff would likely have to incapacitate Chucky, due to hs weapons not being able to deal enough damage to likely kill him. Also the knife Jeff uses is superior to the kitchen knife or small army knife chucky tends to be shown with. It is an 8 inch blade he has after all. With prep, Jeff will be able to use stealth first, which he greatly needs to having a weaker attack potency and durability (Ex. with his Bowie Knife). This will Jeff the first strike, and due to his slightly superior lifting strength, he could over power him. Either that or just decapitate him and when Chucky is in pain (Cause he still feels pain) or shock, start amputating limbs. I would say, though Chucky has Hax, this is close. Saying Jeff could take it 53/100 times.

I`m sure Jeff`s knife won`t have problems cutting through plastic so if he have the prep time to make a surprise attack he have the advantage in this fight.

I like Chucky and i was thinking of a way for him to win but nothing came, so voting for Jeff

Back