• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff the killer tries to get redemption (Jeff The Killer vs Homicidal Maniac)

Volt12121

He/Him
Story:
As OG Jeff is about to lose his only win due to his 9-B self getting its own profile, Jeff panicks and tries to kill the Homicidal Maniac from the famous atari game in order to maintain his one victory

Rules:
Speed is Equal
We'll assume that the teleportation is game mechanic (Before someone says something, it was done in a VSBW match)

Facts:
Jeff scales to 375 Joules and 120 Kg

HM scales to 616 Joules and unknown

HM has a 1.64x AP advantage
Jeff has an unknown Lifting Strength advantage

Jeff gets a W: 4 (ThePrimalHunter, Volt, Javenplayz, XSOULOFCINDERX)
Jeff dies again: 0
I'm better fr fr: 0

Last edited:
Jeff seems to be decently more skilled here, clutching a 3v1 solo and being a good knife thrower, while Budget Michael Myers has a strength edge, better regen, and better stealth

I doubt stealth will come into play, and it seems like Hommicidal Maniac's regen is an overtime thing that can't really be used in combat

I might actually have to go with Jeff here. His better skill in fighting and knife weilding should help him with the strength diffrence, his LS should allow him to restraign the Maniac if needed, and the AP diffrence isn't too much, so Jeff should manage to get around it

Jeff wins a match for once! Hooray!

Hooray for Jeff he has finally found someone worse than him! I'll be voting him too

Back