• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff went for some fast food

I don't think you properly copied the link to the Sonic profile. It links to a tweet by Borg Boi talking about Monsters University, not the Sonic profile on FC/OC lmao

Huh???? I don't even know a borg boi on twitter how the **** did that happen? 💀it should be good now

Last edited:
So anyway, immo type 2 would likely greatly help sonic in battling Jeff as Jeff's game plane is pretty much just stabbing his opponent till they're dead. So sonic can sustain more damage than Jeff and in the long run will just outlast him

Do keep in mind though, Sonic's Type 2 Immortality was bypassed due to being stabbed, so Jeff actually has a solid chance

Dispite that, I think Sonic wins this. While Jeff can easily overpower regular people, Sonic is capable of pretty much ripping them apart. That plus far better LS and hacks, as well as an experience and intelligence edge makes me believe that Sonic wins this one more often than not

So that's 3

And i think that's grace? Heh sorry i'm not really used to the rules of this site yet XP

Back