• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jenny Wakeman VS Sans

Being sentient doesn't exactly means the being has a soul, and I don't think Dr. Wakeman had any kind of Soul Manipulation when she made Jenny.

I know the standard is "Has a soul until proven wrong", but if I'm not mistaken, this doesn't apply to robots... Was this ever mentioned somehwere in the show?

Seed has a point here as karmic retribution would not work against someone pure of heart.

And Sans is a glass cannon if this was with their regular speed then definitely Sans but since they have the same speed Jenny would be able to attack Sans who has the lowest durability in UT

Does Jenny count as "pure hearted" by KR's standarts? She does fight others, and KR doesnt seem to care if you do that in self defence or for a good reason, since you gain EXP anyway. But there's also the fact that she's a robot, does she even have a soul to poison?

Sans does have teleportacion and since this is speed equalized then Sans might be able to teleport outside of Jenny's range. But since Karmic retribution would probably not work against jenny and Sans' Attack Potency is not even close to Jenny he might not be able to do much damage.

So i would vote inconclusive at best.

Back