• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jenny Wakeman vs. Ultimate Gohan

Battle between the guys who lost to Starforce Mega Man? Alright then Gohan gets blitzed oh so badly.

Speed equalized things get interesting

Addressing a previous thread, Gohan Teen was around the level of cell who is baseline SS on this site, which is 22.4 Foe, and Goku was 4x stronger than him, and Gohan was about 4x stronger than Goku, making him Only slightly below Jenny's level of 389.4 in just under 360. So unlike Roll.EXE vs Buuhan there's no real gap between them in power.

They both have just above average fighting skills despite their talent due to a lack of training, as Gohan doesn't have the same keen tactical mind Goku or Piccolo does, and like Kenny is pretty straightforward.

The only real thing I see deciding this is planet busting and suffocation, but I assume this is on Earth so I doubt that'll happen.

Thinking inconclusive with maybe a slight edge to Jenny, but I'm unsure.

speed equalized?

well... i would say gohan has superior Ap and dura due to being much stronger than buuhan, who in turn is much stronger than ssj3 goku, which is in turn 4 x ssj2 goku, who in turn is stronger than cell by an unknown margin

tbh i think gohan would win this

The Living Tribunal1 said:
speed equalized?

well... i would say gohan has superior Ap and dura due to being much stronger than buuhan, who in turn is much stronger than ssj3 goku, which is in turn 4 x ssj2 goku, who in turn is stronger than cell by an unknown margin

tbh i think gohan would win this
Um, no. He's far weaker than Buuhan, and he's superior to Goku by about 4x. Super Buu is much stronger than Goku as well but in DBZ if you're even 10% stronger you're gonna ragdoll

oh shit

i mean super buu

so here is what i meant

gohan is MUCH stronger than super buu, and super buu is much stronger than ssj3 goku, who in turn is 4 x ssj2 goku, who in turn is an unknown amount stronger than spc

we dont know how much the power gap is between these beings but its pretty damn big

mind you, db does make considerable jumps in power between sagas

Technically, Gotenks SSJ3 is at least 8x stronger than SSJ3 Goku, who Gohan is superior to .

As for how much stronger SSJ2 Goku is than Cell, that's unknown, but it is known that SPC =< SSJ2 Gohan < SSJ2 Goku.

So yeah, kinda have to go with Gohan based on that. As it would make him over 700 foe

hol up

isnt ssj gotenks stronger than ssj3 goku? so that wud make ssj3 gotenks over 8 x ssj3 lvl

even if we go by absolute low ends, gohan (ultimate) shud be like 4 x 8 x 22.4foe = 716.8 foe ... yeah (and thats going really REALLY conservative)

so imo gohan has this

I'm with XJ9 here, she has limitless stamina and regen when Gohan has a ki that will run out with the time, also, Jenny possesses enough force to launch a ship to the sun, so is possible that she drive Gohan to space when he has more advantage

Wouldn't that make him ridiculously stronger than peak Goku at the time, suing how Jenny beat him with an AP advantage? Regardless, I'm probably not gonna vote because of the fact the the only thing that separates this from the other one is AP, considering most DB characters don't really change in abilities.

@Antonio, Ult. Gohan is mainly dependent on physical attacks (As shown by his bout with Super Buu) he won't be running out of ki anytime soon. In the case of trying to launch Gohan, he will attempt to attack her as she does that, so I doubt that she'll succeed, and even if she does, he can just use his ki dash to not get outside of the atmosphere mid way in the launch.

SomebodyData said:
@Antonio, Ult. Gohan is mainly dependent on physical attacks (As shown by his bout with Super Buu) he won't be running out of ki anytime soon. In the case of trying to launch Gohan, he will attempt to attack her as she does that, so I doubt that she'll succeed, and even if she does, he can just use his ki dash to not get outside of the atmosphere mid way in the launch.
Jenny is also a highly adaptable ranged fighter, more so than Gohan is, and it's her M.O. to do such as tactic, and Gohans stamina goes down the more damage he takes, something of a weakness on his profile.

Additionally Jenny could just planet bust and be done with it.

Assuming no planet busting we have a pretty even match. If what you say is true Gohan might have better AP, but Jenny has better ranged abilities, regen, limitless stamina, better maneuverability, and she's probably more skilled due to her more varied skillset, so I'm going with her high-diff

BruceTheBatman said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
overall, gohan likey has much higher dura and AP
Less than 2x isn't a terrible difference when you're in any fiction other than Dragon Ball TBH
ever tried fighting someone 2x stronger and more durable than you in every way that matters? like a guy who can do twice the weight (at bare minimum) as you can ? im guessing if you did, then you wouldnt be saying that :)

Also Gohans 2x stronger, he's more in the realm of 1.75x tbh

I know that's something of a nitpick but correcting you nonetheless

well the value we get as the absolute bare minimum (keep in mind that it can be much larger than what is presented)

so meh .-.

i mean without PIS and CIS, this is literally me vs a middle schooler who can regen .-.

you could either consider this a victory for me or a stomp in my favour :l

Back