• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetstream Sam vs Akame

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what happens if Akame dodges instead of parries? Then he gets killed within seconds from poison?

My man, do better than that.

Not counting your vote until youy actually assess their skills and make a well founded conclusion.

He is a cyborg, but he, and I quote "has minimal enhancements", so not good enough to no sell poison, especially if Murasame cuts his face.

In the end it's a battle of swordsmanship, just like with any old warring humans of the 11th century.

Akame does have a pretty decent AP advantage as she's well above Baseline.

I'll vote inconclusive, it's who strikes first.

Good enough for government work.

Inconclusive they both can one shot each other and but I'm not sure who would get hit first.

Is no one going to break down how skilled in swordsmanship they are......?

Akame managed to be completely unfazed by opponents who survive Murasame and has literally always kept a cool head except for her fights with Esdeath.

She also defeated people who can fly without Murasame, surpasses her master without much time training.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually it is.
He only wears an Exo suit, his body is still human.
Oh, I thought he was a cyborg like Raiden. Been a while since I played Revengence.

Inconclusive, I guess.

Is in in Akame's nature to block a blade instead of dodging it? Cause if so, Sam cuts through her blade like in the Raiden thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back