• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jetstream Sam vs Stella Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Kt then? higher than EXCELSUS, but then again, EXCELSUS performed that feat by literally just walking, so...

sha has accellerated development and some status inducement stuff as well as some magic barriers, but i don't know anything about that verse so i can't really tell

I guess I will vote for Sam. He's going to teach her a real swordfighting lesson, along with cleaving through her like hot knife through butter.

Basically as soon as the Murasama touches her sword it's game over, unless her sword is some kind of special unbreakable blade that can withstand the dura-negation

Sam is a pretty handsome guy, not gonna lie.

Oof, you guys use Stella without knowing how terrifying she is. Ok so:

1. Low 7-C+. Yeah....Stella has 6x unconscious/passive amps. So she massively stomps in AP.

2. Breaking Levaetein. You know how breaking Ikki's sword is impossible unless you have more magic? Yeah Stella is that but you need literally 300x more magic than you need for Ikki. And swords can withstand Dura Neg.

3. What stops stella from just....pseudo nuking? And i mean using Katharterio Salamandra or her other fire abilities?

4. Her shield, fire and sword all burn at 3k degrees celsius. So clashing may not be your best option.

5. Phantom Form can be used on ALL of her attacks (all her fire, all her sword attacks etc, all can have phantom form properties).

What the **** are passive amps, I've never heard about a thing like that

Sam can use ranged attacks that work basicallly like Judgement Cuts.

Hmm i could explain but i think the series already does a good job here so lemme get you the quote:

It was called the worst among all the abilities a Blazer could have, because even without the boosting of physical attributes, a Blazer could gain far more force or mobility by applying magic. Indeed, Stella had used such magic during this match, and her attributes had multiplied five or six times, not merely doubled. In other words, Ikki's ability was a downgraded version of what every Blazer could do just by using magic.

"Did you think you could beat me when it comes to speed? Too bad, but magic isn't limited to offense alone. I can increase my mobility several times over by concentrating magic at the bottom of my feet and releasing it in a burst. And my aura capacity is thirty times greater than a normal Blazer, so it won't become spent keeping up with the likes of you. In other words, you can't beat me in either power or speed!"

If Ikki were to compare her with something, then "ultra-high mobility heavy tank with infinite fuel" would be appropriate. Ikki laughed bitterly at that kind of unfair ability, whose owner was now charging right at him.

"That is just like everyone, he is only speeding mana emission."

Mana emission!

Ayase realized her mistake at those words.

Mana emission was to release one's mana to accelerate and enhance oneself. It was an enhancement technique that many other Blazers used unconsciously. Of course, Ayase used it as well.

"Kurogane-kun doesn't have much mana unlike other students, so if he uses it like this he will run out of mana after using it once or twice. That is why he doesn't use it normally. But, 'does not use it' is different from 'not being able to use it'. He probably, for some reason, can't use Ittou Shura this time. That's why I think he is using this as a replacement."

As for the judgement cuts? Why would they get past the shield or why can they not be blocked or dodged?

Ap is pretty irrelevant when one of the contestants could very well oneshot with an attack that is more than 10 times faster than he himself is (Laido). Also for Swords resisting dura negation, it really depends on the type of dura negation, the Murasama's functions by basically using a material's atoms against it: It doesn't break the atomic bonds itself, it simply shrinks the electron clouds which THEN naturally and automatically leads to a destruction of the atomic bonds, you would need resistence to quantic manipulation and vibration to resist that more than anything else

Pretty sure his BM is like Base Raiden's, which means normally 2x, 10x when opening his opponent's guard. Laido is far more than 10x tho

@Twellas

He could 1 shot....assuming that attack gets past barriers AND her own high durability as well as the extreme heat.

Unless you have magic, you're not breaking the sword. Not even causality hax could do anything to swords.

@Spooky

Ok and that is hotter than 3k degrees because?

As for the rest, that somehow is relevant despite Stella just covering everything in fire?

Durability is a non-factor with the Murasama, that's what "dura negation" is, he resists extreme heat and as long as the shields are made of matter and they follow the normal chemical laws of this universe they can be cut, are they even passive? Does she put them up as soon as the fight starts in-character?

That's one nice NLF, and as I said, the Murasama's dura negation isn't dura negation per se, it's simply the result of its quantic manipulation and vibration manip, so the sword needs to have resistence to those 2 abilities, not dura negation or anything else

The distance is 3km. She has not that high range.

Normal fire is around, like, 1k Celsius degrees? Armstrong's fire literally set a CNT made massive cyborg machine on fire and made it a mini volcano and one of points of nanosuits is to resist that level of fire.

Yeah, no. How high of a resistance to heat does he have? As for the shield, it is not matter, it is literal actual fire, magical fire, that cannot be cut through. It's passive most of the time, unless she willingly drops it.

NLF to say it cannot be cut through when manipulating physics to make a sword cut through anything failed to break it. And again NLF when causality manipulation that could whither anything, didn't do so to it? No, definitely not NLF. The sword is their soul imbued with magic and as such cannot be broken unless you:

1. Power Null

2. Have more magic than the user

Dura neg dudes have tried, hax has tried, so it ain't cutting through.

SpookyShadow said:
Normal fire is around, like, 1k Celsius degrees? Armstrong's fire literally set a CNT made massive cyborg machine on fire and made it a mini volcano and one of points of nanosuits is to resist that level of fire.
Don't overestimate 3k degrees.

SpookyShadow said:
The distance is 3km. She has not that high range.
No it's not? It's like hundreds of meters of distance. And stella most definitely has the range advantage here.

Yes, made a mini volcano, which im assuming lava, which is 700 - 1200 degrees of heat..... so i'll say "don't overestimate lava".

You totally ignored the fact that it "set a CNT made massive cyborg machine on fire", nice. It's energy-nanomachine fire. Not average shit fire that we burn wood with.

Ok and "cyborg machine on fire" somehow is proof that it is hotter than normal fire?

It apparently is at most around 1500 degrees celsius.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yeah, no. How high of a resistance to heat does he have? As for the shield, it is not matter, it is literal actual fire, magical fire, that cannot be cut through. It's passive most of the time, unless she willingly drops it.
NLF to say it cannot be cut through when manipulating physics to make a sword cut through anything failed to break it. And again NLF when causality manipulation that could whither anything, didn't do so to it? No, definitely not NLF. The sword is their soul imbued with magic and as such cannot be broken unless you:

1. Power Null

2. Have more magic than the user

Dura neg dudes have tried, hax has tried, so it ain't cutting through.
Your point as to why the Murasama could not cut the shields is literally just "no he cannot cut them they are uncuttable".

You said " Unless you have magic, you're not breaking the sword", which is NLF at its finest. resisting causality hax is completely irrelevant, it's like saying "yeah, he resists reality warping, and since reality warping lets you do anything at all with reality it also means that he has resistence to every ability", and again, the Murasama doesn't have dura negation, it has vibration and quantic manipulation,if you don't resist them the dura-negation is gonna work, you whole point literally just boils down to "it resisted a lot of stuff so it also resists this" even tho the stuff it resisted are not what the Murasama actually uses.

Even more ignoring the fact that MGR is light years above our technology standards and that the EXCELSUS that Armstrong turned into mini volcano with pretty casual strong punch was made of immensely high quality CNT, extremely high quality metal even for Metal Gear standards, plasma cannons et cetera.

3k degrees in Celcius can burn that? Nice to know.

Does the sword resist vibration and quantic manipulation? If not it gets cut, simple as that, bringing up unrelated hax that simply have an higher scope doesn't make a difference

@Tw

No my point was "they don't abide by the physical laws", they're not matter. So it can only be cut with AP.

No my point is "Without using more magic you cannot break them". Which is the Invulnerability mechanic of the sword. And to prove that it is legit invulnerability im saying:

Physics manip to manipulate friction in order to cut through anything with 0 resistance, failed because it didn't have more magic than the user.

Causality manip that deconstructs matter (whithers matter) also failed.

So prove me, why would vibrating bypass the invulnerability mechanic?

@Spooky

Turned into a mini volcano? Oh that, it was just explosions, unquantifiable heat.

What was that plasma stuff again cus it matters?

They can be cut with AP? Ok then, he cuts them with AP, cheers to that,

Yeah, I got it, and it's NLF, because you are narrowing the possibilities of how the sword can be cut on the basis of it resisting like 3 very generic haxes.

-Ok, nice, that's not what the Murasama does tho

-Ok, nice, that's not what the Murasama does tho

It bypasses it by using an hax the sword has never shown resistence to, simple as that.

And this is all so that Stella doesn't die as soon as the 2 swords clash, btw. Don't forget Sam has a 2x\10x speed amp and one that is even higher than that

So if fire is less of use, would she eventually block all of Sam's attacks? He could Iaido Quick Draw her, which would make it hard for her to block, if not impossible (over 10x speedamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back