• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibaku Shounen - CRT

He had destroyed it but afterwards he changed history to revive humans, as well as turning supernaturals back into humans.
That scan again doesn't tell me much about everything. I can see that being low 2-C.
I have already explained several times that this place has 2 world concepts: the human world and the supernatural world.

One of the supernatural worlds itself has a 2-A structure because it contains Infinite Worlds, each of which encompasses different timelines, including the past, future, and present.

Now, Sakura statement that it "affects 2 places" refers to the human and supernatural residences; it's already clear that it affects everything because it includes the supernatural world with a 2-A structure. How can something as clear as that need to be said multiple time.
Was the one you linked in the cosmology the supernatural world or just a part of it then? And even then my question was more on the clock keepers as your Sakura statement says: The 7 mysteries Yorishiro protect the boundary between the near and far side and if those are gone then the living, dead and supernatural would be gone.

It can sound like a chain reaction but I want to know the details in on the 7 mysteries Yorishiro. The only I get is due to these Yorishiro's, the boundary is still fine but if they are gone then all will be dead which again sounds like a chain reaction rather than someone's AP. Its like Im not building level if I just destroy the columns of a building.

Again it doesn't tell me the clock keepers reset/changing the past to change the present did it to every world but that one world we all know.
From here, The Clock Keepers entity must scale to Cosmology which is 2-A because they made changes that caused everything.
Honestly this part needs a scan as the others abut the clock keepers just explain how they change events that lead to a butterfly effect.

whereas if we affect structures and 2-A we can also do 2-A AP, for example The Ultimate Nullifier from Marvel Comics, he affects structures that are Low 2-C in size, and he gets AP according to what he affects.
I think AP, for example like the person above who brought The Ultimate Nullifier from Marvel that erases Low 2-C Structure then he gets AP Low 2-C.
I think that using examples from other verses as a shortcut to justify your claim is inappropriate and inefficient, especially an example in comic verses such as Marvel/DC.

They literally have a revision thread with many aspects that need to be discussed (i.e., scaling, consistency, canon, etc.), and that require a ton of work with clear evidence.

What I'm trying to say is we should drop the “whataboutism” and handle it case by case.

oky, it seems to be getting busy now, and I should have explained everything from the beginning, but I was in a hurry.

First of all, what is a Yorishiro? I've explained it several times here.

Yorishiro is simply a natural power possessed by supernatural beings they use this power to maintain a balance between supernatural beings and humans

It's quite simple if someone understands it well.

If someone can possess all Yorishiro or destroy all Yorishiro, it's said that God will grant their wishes, but it can also lead to the destruction of everything.

In this case, the Timekeeper rejects God, even though it's been reported that someone who destroys all Yorishiro will be granted by God. Instead, they destroy all Yorishiro as they please.

Because the true intention of the Timekeeper is to eliminate God itself.

If someone's Yorishiro is acquired by another person, it becomes theirs.

For example, if I have a Yorishiro, and you take it from me, it becomes yours.

This also applies to the Timekeeper; they take others' Yorishiro and make them their own.

After collecting all Yorishiro, the Timekeeper destroys them all. This is akin to destroying their own power. Why is that? Because Yorishiro is power, and if our Yorishiro is acquired by someone else, our power will be possessed by someone else.

After the Timekeeper destroys them, it's repeatedly stated to cause destruction to the world.

Japanese: ミステリーナンバー1が全世界に変化を引き起こしま した。

DeepL: Mystery number one has caused a change in the entire world.

It is said by Sakura that if yorishiro are used for something or destroyed, they will make changes in the whole world as well as living and non-living things.

If someone can possess all Yorishiro or destroy all Yorishiro, it's said that God will grant their wishes, but it can also lead to the destruction of everything

So what? The Timekeeper destroys their own power (the Yorishiro they've collected), and the destruction of their power causes something to happen to the world.

And also, just so you know, the 2-A structure in this fiction exists within the world they inhabit, like a parallel. Influencing their world alone would affect everything because the 2-A structure exists in our world, oo.

Last edited:
Back