• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think she should be upgrades to 8-C on account that she can tank, on hard mode, I think 2 point blank shots from Nemesis's rocket launcher. Nemesis is of course the Tyrant whose strength without said rocket launcher should be superior to Mr.X and so he with the rocket launcher should be even higher. Its known that rocket launchers in resident evil are somewhat stronger than irl rocket launchers as well.

Nemesis himself can also tank a few point blank shots from that giant railgun in his final form and of course Jill Valentine is capable of withstanding some of his melee attacks and seeing as he is always bloodlusted there is no reason to think he was pulling any punches.

Anyway I think Jill and by proxy other characters attack potency and durability need to be re-evaluated.

Edit: Upon inspection, Jill can tank 2 rocket launcher shots, and several punches from Nemesis before going down

It hard to said because Jill in Canon never got Bite or Hit by Nemesis (Only Gameplay Balance)

Jill Cant be compare to Helicopter in Canon same as One Bite = One Rocket Shot = Game Over

Jill already Prove that she can Dodge Nemesis or Zombies And B.o.w Everytime untill she got infect by tentacle because She Dont Know that He can do it after She think she safe by Dodging in the Cutscence At Garden Clock tower before the fight.

To be fair if we gonna use gameplay. Jill is Immune from T Virus Biting but Untill Nemesis can Infect her With tentacle consider same T virus.(still Not make sense)

In Gameplay she 8 - C yes but not in the Canon lore

Example : Hunter can bleeding u but not in Re3 Mechanic so that mean Jill can get Little slash from Hunter with out Bleeding right? Jill is No damage run story mode In the Canon lore (never get hit)

Even she Prove that she can Dodge Multiple Rocket Laucher at once from Him.

If she got hit by one of it she will got destroy like zombies in one hit Rocket.

She look surprise when she saw Helicoper got shot by it so I dont think she dare to tank Rocket Laucher to the face like that except Gameplay.(She still Human)

Jill In Lore and Jill Gameplay Consider Diffrent Person.(Depend on how u play and Game Balance even on Hard mode)

Back