• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinchūriki and Gyūki's regeneration

During the process of entering Bijū Mode, Killer B skin peels off, he transforms into the beast and after reverting to human form he is completely fine. This has been shown twice in the series.

Also worth mentioning, Gyūki can regrow its tails. In the fight against Sasuke he had one of his tails cut off, and in the fight against the Third Raikage he had all of his tails cut off, which later grew back.

Conclusion: The Jinchūriki (or maybe just Killer B?) and Gyūki should have regeneration. I suppose this must apply to all Jinchūriki due to the fact that we don't have any evidence that each one's Bijū Mode is different, they all should go through the same process during transformation just like Killer Bee, but I would like to see what other people think about it. Gyūki is self-explanatory.

I'm not sure about the "level" of regeneration tho, I assume that the Jinchūriki (Killer B) have "Low" or "Mid-Low" regeneration, and Gyūki has some sort of "Limited regeneration" due to it being just his tails.

Last edited:
I don’t think it would apply to the others if they haven’t shown the feats. Aren’t octopi known for regenerating their tentacles?

I'm not sure it's Gyuki regenerating so much as Bee, since his horn cut off by Ay decades ago is still gone in the present.
1-1qqtxM0W2GTEc.jpg
20-qRihkoST9SUT--m.jpg

During the process of entering Bijū Mode, Killer B skin peels off, he transforms into the beast and after reverting to human form he is completely fine. This has been shown twice in the series.

Also worth mentioning, Gyūki can regrow its tails. In the fight against Sasuke he had one of his tails cut off, and in the fight against the Third Raikage he had all of his tails cut off, which later grew back.

Conclusion: The Jinchūriki (or maybe just Killer B?) and Gyūki should have regeneration. I suppose this must apply to all Jinchūriki due to the fact that we don't have any evidence that each one's Bijū Mode is different, they all should go through the same process during transformation just like Killer Bee, but I would like to see what other people think about it. Gyūki is self-explanatory.

I'm not sure about the "level" of regeneration tho, I assume that the Jinchūriki (Killer B) have "Low" or "Mid-Low" regeneration, and Gyūki has some sort of "Limited regeneration" due to it being just his tails.
Healing.

Back