• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren adjustment

Finally, I'm not doing a Sailor Moon Revision thread.

A few possible things to add to Jire

- Just going to say we should probably also add "Alien" to his Classification for his species.

- He does have a few notable techniques.

Kiai: Can create a nearly invisable wave of ki from his body by simply unleashing some of his energy.

Unnamed ki blast: Jiren fires a single ki blast into his opponent, pushing them far up into the sky and away from him. The blast then detonates with the opponent in mid-air.

Glare: Jiren glares at his enemy, sending out immensely powerful waves of ki to counter their attack.

Possible abilities

- Instinctive Reaction? I think this was already discussed though.

- Possibly Telekinesis

Used it with his "Glare" when he was in the struggle against Goku.

That's kind of a bad moment to bump because most of the wiki is inactive during this time of the day.

I do not think that he has demonstrated telekinesis or instinctive reaction, but I suppose that the other abilities seem acceptable.

Well, the telekinesis is from him being able to push Goku's Spirit Bomb with just his glare, and other ki users have demonstrated it prior. But yeah, I was certain Instinctive Reaction had already been discussed.

Do you think Limited Telekinesis is acceptable? It doesn't really bother me if does or does not have it, since its vague.

I think that we need a clearer demonstration of it.

I suppose so, but it would be best to wait for more staff input first.

Spoiler: Jiren transforms into Roger from American Dad, which is the hidden DBS Character

I think we should wait more until his second fight with Goku though.

The techniques though should be added atleast, we've already seen him use these several times in his various fights.

Back