• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baken384

He/Him
i'm sorry fellow jojo supporters, i feel like this urge within me just wants to get this feeling of 8-B Jojo off my shoulder, successful or not, might as well try at this point.
Sup guys, this will be my second CRT after the first one regarding Jotaro's heat shit, this will be all about Jojo yet again and is about the real deal this time.
The fabled 8-B Jojo.
The Main Proposal here is to upscale the current God Tiers of the verse in terms of AP who are Stand Users (Jotaro Kujo/DIO/Possibly Diavolo/Possibly Enraged Josuke) to 8-B (11 Tons)

To start, the God Tiers are currently scaling to this calc (7.83 Tons) performed by Stand User Akira Otoishi who used his stand RHCP to absorb the entire electricity supply of Morioh which is gonna be quite important to determine how strong Part 4 Star Platinum is compared to Morioh Amp RHCP.

Part 4 Star Platinum currently scales above Morioh RHCP with statements with plenty of statements under Jotaro's belt such as being the user of the strongest stand known to man in the context of Part 4 alongside Akira Otoishi (The Guy who performed the feat) was scared shitless of Jotaro to the plenty of guides giving off statements similar to that one. You can check out Jotaro's Profile since most of it is actually there thanks to how cool the guys who handle Jojo related things in this wiki.

So the real question is, how much stronger Part 4 Star Platinum is compared to Morioh Amp RHCP? We know he is stronger but it is unquantifiable. Our main measuring rod has to be Koichi, the reliable guy in Part 4 since he was there when Josuke and Akira fought and saw RHCP amp itself using Morioh's Electricity and kicked Crazy Diamond's ass alongside Jotaro trying to kick the shit out of Sheer Heart Attack. (Forgive if im using anime clips, kinda lazy to get some scans)

Since Koichi was able to literally witness the whole fight between Josuke and Akira from start to finish, he should be knowledgeable enough to gauge RHCP's power especially when he made mention that Josuke got overpowered by him. During the fight against Yoshikage Kira's Sheer Heart Attack, Jotaro saves Koichi from being exploded by Sheer Heart Attack. So in the third page aka this one Jotaro was like "Damn this stand is tough, i dont think i scratched it" it is probably safe to assume that this is the casual Star Platinum punching Sheer Heart ATtack and then in the next page, based on Jotaro's dialogue he clearly had the intent to beat the **** out of Sheer Heart Attack after its previous failed attempt, we can assume that it went all out this time especially the next page making it look like the case when Sheer Heart Attack's design like its tank wheels and the screws from the top were broken through. Jotaro would barrage Sheer Heart Attack, damaging it a bit and ending it with a punch that knocks it away. This is the important part, Koichi was shocked as **** that Sheer Heart Attack withstood Star Platinum's punches and even thinks it was impossible

If we go by that, if a hypothetical comes that a Morioh RHCP were to get barraged by a Part 4 Star Platinum, RHCP would deadass be shredded by Star Platinum, I wouldn't say he would one shot him, I got no evidence to back that up but a single barrage can heavily injure Morioh RHCP who holds the 7.83 ton value since Koichi was so shocked that SHA survived the punch barrage by SP. The Previous JJBA AP CRT actually made mention of my main point regarding P4 Star Platinum should be at least be above Morioh RHCP but that goal's thread was to fulfill the High 8-C+ Jojo rating while this one will try upscaling him to 8-B (11 Tons) because I feel like with the amount of hype Star Plat has in Part 4 (Which is perfect since the guy who did the 7.83 ton feat is in Part 4) and with Koichi being our measuring rod to somewhat determine the difference between him and RHCP, it could be plausible.

The difference between 7.83 and 11 Tons is exactly 1.40485313x or 1.41x if you want to be very simplistic, I think this gap ain't that big to upscale. I know there are some people who say like "1.41x is too high" or even a 1.3x is too high too since the wiki is strict on these types of things.

But we are going with this by a case by case basis, Koichi witnessed Morioh Amp RHCP in its full power and glory, top to bottom and saw Crazy Diamond getting his ass kicked easily and then Star Platinum, who he thinks is literally the strongest stand ever even after seeing Morioh RHCP in action, couldn't do do shit against Sheer Heart Attack, even saying that its impossible that it withstood Star Platinum's punches, I'm pretty sure a 1.41x gap is perfectly fine once you also consider how much hype Jotaro receives in Part 4, Star Platinum in that part is considered a god tier with references stating that he is Number 1 from the start of the part and even the end of the part alongside plenty of guides literally saying that it is number one in strength.

It is equivalent to how Saitama is being treated as the god tier of the OPMverse but for this instance, it would be Jotaro in Part 4, hell no one even scales to P4 Star Platinum, the closest thing is Angry CD who barely broke Casual Star Platinum's guard and of course Sheer Heart Attack (It has no weaknesses after all.)

The proposal is to upscale Part 4 Star Platinum who has shown to be quite above RHCP to the point that it would literally destroy him within a single barrage as shown by Koichi's reactions against Sheer Heart Attack from 7.83 tons to 11 tons. Part 3 Star Platinum would get an At Least 8-B value for being slightly stronger than Part 4 Star Platinum and the rest would follow through with the scaling chain between Star Platinum and The World. Things like Enraged Crazy Diamond would be 8-B for breaking through Casual P4 SP's guard and Diavolo's King Crimson because of the hype he gets in Part 5 and the statement that it was first class in power. Also Sheer Heart Attack gets upgraded to 8-B for kicking Jotaro's ass.

If that proposal was not accepted aka Part 4 Star Platinum not being able to upscale, then we can possibly upscale Part 3 Star Platinum to baseline 8-B instead, it is stronger than Part 4 Star Platinum but how much stronger he is; is unknown but if Part 4 Star Platinum can easily shit on a 7.83 ton value person, I'm pretty sure Part 3 Star Platinum would be much closer to 11 tons since it should be slightly stronger than P4 SP plus this ties very well to EARLY PART 3 Star Platinum ******* over Dark Blue Moon who did a 6.31 ton feat (by rotating its arms very fast) with its two fingers alone much more believable with the difference between 6.31 and 11 tons is 1.74326466x or 1.8x for simplicity. That was Early Part Star Platinum mind you, not Mid Part or DIO Fight SP, literally in the early stages of Stardust Crusaders.

If we were to take that route then Angry Crazy Diamond and SHA would still be in High 8-C+, the only ones affected are Jotaro and DIO with their scaling chain.

If this secondary proposal is not accepted, then we can all sing Great Days together at the Jojo Discussion Thread and close this thread lol.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
How strong is prime (age, not rage) Part 3 jotaro?
Going via statements, (which says his prime is 18 and blah blah strongest in za warudo, + this kinda makes sense, as the day after the defeat of DIO, he turns 18, lol) maybe > High The World, or equal to it, ig.

Also about the Dark Blue Moon, I kinda heard that the calc could have gotten slightly higher if I remember right. Maybe I am wrong. Ah, well, must have been thinking of something else and confused it up. But whatever. Idk 🤷‍♂️

Obligatory no, we've gone through this so many times.

I've no shit looked over every point here and brought them up several times. You already know what I've said, no point, repeating it again.

Besides, this isn't how it works, we had a whole several hundred page thread on this, in order to upscale there needs to be a calculated value of a certain threshold (8.25 tons or something, and then to upscale you have to ONE SHOT that character who scales to said value casually), and I'm not really in the realm of listing big numbers for the sake of big numbers, this is how wank starts.

And as mentioned yourself, a lot of the upscales are unknown, they could be tiny for all we know, the only 100% quantifiable upscales are TW vs Plat ones, which we list him as far higher for while enraged.

Obligatory no, we've gone through this so many times.

I've no shit looked over every point here and brought them up several times. You already know what I've said, no point, repeating it again.

Besides, this isn't how it works, we had a whole several hundred page thread on this, in order to upscale there needs to be a calculated value of a certain threshold, and I'm not really in the realm of listing big numbers for the sake of big numbers, this is how wank starts.
^ What he said. Its still sad though. 😞
Kuujou.Joutarou.full.2217346.jpg

cri

Neutral, but I think this is possible if it's likely 8-B like we did for Tatsumaki.

I think something better to do would be to look at different avenues for this calculation. It's not wrong or anything, it's just that RKE is only part of the total kinetic energy.

If we look at a hollow sphere for reference, 2/5ths of the total KE is RKE.

If you can find a calc or feat that hits 8-B (or close enough to it), or a multiplier statement taht'd simply just make them 8-B, yeah sure but Plat being able to fold dude's who are only a bit over the + isn't enough to upscale, even if he one shots like a dozen times in a row.

In order to upscale you must one shot a character who's 25% within the next tier at minimum. (25% is the bare minimum needed value, it's preferred if the value is actually closer to just a few percent). To compare, the Plat upscale is off a value that's like 35% off the next tier, and while he has a good scaling chain, that's all it is, a scaling chain. For the same reason we don't make like a dude who's 10 one shots above 8-B a 7-C dude, or why one shotting casually a 6-A won't make you 5-B even if there's a huge **** long scaling chain of like 100 one shots, we don't do that here, it's literally wiki policy to prevent over inflation, and given the only 8-B calc we have (that isn't ultimate Kars, he's legit 8-B, hell, he's legit 8-A), is SHA, who mind you, is actually really, really, ******* strong and could overpower Part 4 Plat, and the 8-B calc is done by multiple of them, idk chief.

it's just that RKE is only part of the total kinetic energy.

The none RKE KE isn't actually worth much (it'd slap like maybe close to 1 ton on it (meaning it's not enough to upscale either way, lower than RHCP), I can add it to the blog when I have some free time, I have a lot of of the process and stuff saved from when I did it)
I̵ ̵h̵a̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵b̵a̵c̵k̵b̵u̵r̵n̵e̵r̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵2̵ ̵y̵e̵a̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵I̵ ̵s̵p̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵a̵ ̵l̵o̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵ ̵l̵o̵o̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵h̵i̵t̵

There is one uncalced feat I've been looking at tho (that's usable, like obviously there's some uncalced shit, but it isn't scaling to anything, like yeah I COULD calc the GBE of The Sun Stand, but does it really matter? i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵8̵-̵A̵ ̵f̵y̵i̵) but it requires shit like water drag, resistance and so on and the formula we were given (i forget who, Ugarik I think), is confusing as shit and gave us anywhere from Tier 7 to literal negative AP so like 🤷‍♂️

25% isn't the minimum. It was a suggested minimum that we ended up not going with.

A quarter, sufficient fraction, whatever, either way, (almost positive that's what was agreed upon but eh) even if not the case, I stand by my point, I'm not here to inflate numbers or list higher tiers just because. If we want big numbers for Plat we may as well scale him to the outliery feats and stuff.
In order to upgrade Plat, at least in my view, first we need calcs, second we need multiple of a comparable value to prove a line of consistency (like if a random feat got calced at 8-A, we wouldn't just jump on it without supporting evidence), and then we check if there's a sufficient amount of anti-feats or showings that effect how consistent that feat is and if there are, do they hold more credence over the feats, or is it whatever stuff like "lol goku bullet" tier? (who performs the feat matters too, like if a weak Stand like HG or Moody Blues whipped out a 8-B feat, it'd be a pretty blatant outlier that contradicts a lot of its showings and power as a low end stand physically),
Only after all of that is accomplished, do we upgrade them, or downgrade in turn.

There is no 8-B calc that Plat scales too, there's a two High 8-C feats he scales to and while decent, that isn't enough for a tier upgrade imo. "far higher" is sufficient for him one shotting, upgrading him to the higher tier I'm always going to be against without sufficient evidence beyond "he's some degree stronger and made the world his bitch when he got mad". Which we already factor in with a "far higher".

Yes, I know you said you're neutral but I'm clarifying for others my view so don't take this as me saying this to you personally or whatever.

with its two fingers alone
Also Star finger is actually pretty strong, it's not just "two fingers", it's a charge attack which focuses his power into his fingers.
Plat's normal blows still hurt DBM and bloodied him up and obviously Plat upscales off DBM with just his basic punches, but it didn't literally bisect his head in half like Star Finger.

Well, I realized how dumb my second proposal is since that one truly relies on unknowns and speculations in determining how strong P3 Star Platinum is compared to P4 Star Platinum but the first proposal could still somewhat work? I guess?

I mean Part 4 Star Platinum is hyped to be the number 1 in power guy for Part 4 people, though this one still relies a bit speculation between a fight between Morioh RHCP and Star Platinum, we are given enough information on how the fight would go from Akira being scared shitless against Jotaro and Koichi's comments during the Sheer Heart Attack fight being our direct comparison in a hypothetical battle between the two, Koichi was shocked that Sheer Heart Attack withstood Star Platinum's punches and has never seen such a tough stand which gives us the assumption that if RHCP was hit by Star Platinum's punches, he would get ******* on. Is it still speculation? Hell yeah but with the information we have, it is the most likely answer.

Star Platinum being 1.41x stronger than our current calc shouldn't really be considered an outlier or anything, it's not like their being upgraded to 50 tons or something through a giant scaling chain. It makes sense if he is stronger than everyone in the part when he is hyped to be the strongest, the DBM Calc and RHCP Calc would be supporting calcs for a 11 ton upscale since even the DBM calc is like 1.8x away from 11 tons. Both feats were performed by really strong opponents too and not like fodder level in strength stand users, hell one of them is a Secondary Main Antagonist (Aka Otoishi)

And yeah I do wish we have a 8-B calc which could really solidify the 8-B rating, yare yare daze..
it's not just "two fingers", it's a charge attack which focuses his power into his fingers.
i forgor its a charge move 💀💀💀

Well, I realized how dumb my second proposal is since that one truly relies on unknowns and speculations in determining how strong P3 Star Platinum is compared to P4 Star Platinum but the first proposal could still somewhat work? I guess?

Idk chief, we also don't know how much stronger Part 4 Plat is compared to RHCP, we know he's stronger, but by how much? Is it just a bit? A lot? We don't know, we'd know he would win if they fought, and that RHCP can't take a full blown pummel unharmed, but that's all we know. Just that he's stronger, he'd need to be almost 40% stronger than RHCP's peak to be 8-B, that's a large enough window where assuming 8-B is a bit to speculatory, to give an example of something that's more reasonable, Part 1 and Part 3 Dio's discrepancy, the power gap is unknown, but we can safely say it's not drastic or negligible, as such, the likes of Chariot., Crimson, etc upscaling is aight, here, not so much, to much guesswork.

I mean Part 4 Star Platinum is hyped to be the number 1 in power guy for Part 4 people,

He is, but by how much? Obviously he shit stomps the likes of Killer Queen and most Part 4 Stands, but we also gotta realize that RHCP in turn could do the same, Plat is > RHCP, but to say it's enough to upscale? It might be sure, or it could not be, and I'm leaning toward just leaving it as "at least" and "far higher", rto account for the fact that yeah, it is higher, but how much? **** if we know.

though this one still relies a bit speculation between a fight between Morioh RHCP and Star Platinum, we are given enough information on how the fight would go from Akira being scared shitless against Jotaro

Akira is scared shitless of Jotaro, and is weaker, but that doesn't mean max power RHCP is somehow a **** ton weaker. You gotta remember, RHCP 99% of the time is 9-A to 8-C, he would get slapped and torn to pieces by Plat, and while his maximum power is still weaker than Plat, that maximum power could very well be encroaching on Part 4 Plat, you're assuming there's a huge gap when all we know is that (Part 4) Plat is stronger, it could very well just be by a bit.

and Koichi's comments during the Sheer Heart Attack fight being our direct comparison in a hypothetical battle between the two, Koichi was shocked that Sheer Heart Attack withstood Star Platinum's punches and has never seen such a tough stand which gives us the assumption that if RHCP was hit by Star Platinum's punches, he would get ******* on.

All that implies is that RHCP wouldn't be able to withstand a pummel to the face, which like, as you'd expect. Even those close to Plat can't do that. All Koichi's statement tells us is that Plat could indeed harm and defeat RHCP, whether that be in one shot, to the point of crippling or just knocking him on his ass and harming him, we do not know, again, it's not enough info to say Plat is almost 40% stronger, just that he is.

Is it still speculation? Hell yeah but with the information we have, it is the most likely answer.

Not really, it's far to generous, it's assuming nothing but the best case scenario, when really, all we know is that he is stronger, basic upscaling, nowhere near enough to say Plat could like, one shot RHCP (which, even without the 25% stuff, a one shot IS needed to upscale all the same unless they're like, right at the very cusp, for example, like 10 tons or something).

Star Platinum being 1.41x stronger than our current calc shouldn't really be considered an outlier or anything

It wouldn't be an outlier, there's just not enough to actually conclude a 40% boost for Part 4 Plat. Hell, if someone pulled a new 11 ton feat out of nowhere that Plat dudes scale too (and it's a legit feat/calc/whatever), I'd be like the first to check it out and agree to it. Hell it could even be a bit higher, as long as it's legit.

it's not like their being upgraded to 50 tons or something through a giant scaling chain.

Not 50 tons but the principle is still the same.

It makes sense if he is stronger than everyone in the part when he is hyped to be the strongest,

Plat is the strongest, but RHCP is also one of the strongest too, he's not THE strongest like Plat, but he is one of high ends.

the DBM Calc and RHCP Calc would be supporting calcs for a 11 ton upscale since even the DBM calc is like 1.8x away from 11 tons.

It wouldn't be support for a 11 ton upscale it would be the reason for an 11 ton upscale, and that's my issue, it isn't like Plat is scaling to an 11 ton feat, if he was there wouldn't be any issue, he'd flat out be 11 tons, no questions asked, but in this case the "support" is the only reason why he'd be "11 tons" in the first place. And it's not even 11 tons that's the issue, it's that it's arbitrary, we quite frankly do not know how much stronger Plat is (He's obviously pretty strong compared to DBM but that's also not even a +), but in regards to RHCP? No idea, just that he is, could be a tad, assuming anything above that is to presumptuous to use for indexing purposes, the goal is to create a solid and accurate profile, to much guesswork goes against that and at least, higher, etc, all account for that.

Both feats were performed by really strong opponents too and not like fodder level in strength stand users, hell one of them is a Secondary Main Antagonist (Aka Otoishi)

Exactly, it ain't like theyre weak, it isn't like Hierophant Green whipped out a High 8-C feat or if some whatever Stand that Plat could crush with one finger, something like that would warrant tremendous upscaling to the point it isn't even funny, hell, Plat could casually crush HG's skull with one hand. But we're talking about some pretty hefty dudes who did these feats, feats that while Plat is stronger than, how much stronger is unquantifiable, especially in the case of RHCP, who very well could be edging (Part 4) Plat's potential.

And yeah I do wish we have a 8-B calc which could really solidify the 8-B rating, yare yare daze..

I'm gonna stand by that and say, we NEED a 8-B calc for a Stand that Plat scales to or upscales from in same way before we think of upgrading him, at the moment, things like "At least", "higher", etc work just fine, in fact, in cases like these, is when we're SUPPOSED to use those, upscaling is cool but I'm gonna need to see something that is 8-B, or like right on the edge of it (that or a High 8-C+ Feat done by something we know Plat could rip the head off casually, Star Finger don't count fyi, it's stated that he focuses his power into his fingers to perform it, it's actually quite powerful).

I disagree with 8-B, it requires the best case highest assumptions in situations in that Plat basically eclipses RHCP when we don't know how much he actually does, only that he's above him by an unknown degree. Furthermore the lack of more feats around the proposed tier makes me cautious of it, and the current at least, higher, etc accounts for Plat's superiority without assuming a minimum hard value (That being 1.41x higher). For all we know Plat could be even higher, or he could be just a tad bit, we straight up do not know.

But then again, ya ******* knew this lad this is the 40th time
jojo-bye.gif

How does his electrical energy scale to blunt force damage?

He absorbs the energy drained and adds it to his own power, it's part of his magical stando powah da as an electrical frieza dinosaur thing.
Whatever energy he gains gets added onto whatever he's working with at the time, if he drains like a house of energy, he adds that energy to his own and can make use of it as he pleases, to be exact, he sues it to roid out his raw attack damage to kick the shit out of dudes normally above him.

If you need a more commonplace example, think Electro from the Spiderman movies, basically the same thing, they drain electrical power and stack it atop their own.

He absorbs the energy drained and adds it to his own power, it's part of his magical stando powah da as an electrical frieza dinosaur thing.
Whatever energy he gains gets added onto whatever he's working with at the time, if he drains like a house of energy, he adds that energy to his own and can make use of it as he pleases, to be exact, he sues it to roid out his raw attack damage to kick the shit out of dudes normally above him.

If you need a more commonplace example, think Electro from the Spiderman movies, basically the same thing, they drain electrical power and stack it atop their own.
Is there evidence of him increasing his kinetic energy output to the entirety of that amount of electrical energy? Because amping yourself by that much energy won't mean every attack you dish out scales to all that energy

Uh, yeah? That's literally his shtick, he absorbs energy to to power up his punches and shit?

Please ******* tell me you aren't asking these questions without actually being knowledgeable on the subject? This is the most basic aspect of the character.

I don't think this looks like good enough justification to upscale by that amount, sorry.

Uh, yeah? That's literally his shtick, he absorbs energy to to power up his punches and shit?

Please ******* tell me you aren't asking these questions without actually being knowledgeable on the subject? This is the most basic aspect of the character.
I know he does, but re read the question, why would each attack he uses scale to all 7.830514629711 Tons of TNT of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back