• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting Ikkaku. Renji believed that Ikakku was a better captain choice than him, and Ikkaku killed Edrad who is one of Grimmjow's strongest Fraccion.

Renji is coping. Pre Bankai Renji pressed Ichigo more than Ikkaku did a weaker Ichigo. Bankai Renji slaps Shikai Ikkaku because cue ball will never use his Bankai unless people can’t sense him or they are distracted from him using it.

Cuz he is being a fanboy for his senpai?
Not in character.
Bruh … that’s the story.
That doesn't matter. Its not accepted. Make a crt if you don't like it.
Regardless, Ryumon Hozukimaru takes time to reach full power
Fair enough.
SBA makes them their most recent versions cough broken Bankai cough,
Unless specified otherwise. Which he is.
fighting Byakuya > anything Ikkaku has and Renji is now bloodlusted, one shotting with his Bankai.
Bankai Renji~Release Ylfort=<Release Edrad=<Ikkaku

Not in character.
Huh? That literally is in character lmao. Renji thinks Ikkaku is better suited to being a Captain than he is despite Renji actually being a Lieutenant and stronger without a shadow of a doubt at that time, both in base and Bankai. He says Ikkaku is the only option available to replace a Captain because he has a Bankai when Renji himself is right there. Man is an Ikkaku fanboy once you get passed his Raven tendencies.
Unless specified otherwise. Which he is.
Go check your OP again cuz it’s not specified otherwise lol. All it says is Arrancar Arc Ikkaku. Guess which arc Ikkaku breaks his Bankai in? But do go and keep changing the circumstances of the match up so that you can make Ikkaku win lol
Bankai Renji~Release Ylfort=<Release Edrad=<Ikkaku
Bro must have missed the part where Bankai Renji had enough energy to throw two attacks before being unable to sustain his Bankai after Gentei Kaijo, the first of which overpowered Yylfort trying to block it and ripping off his arm, the second one shotting him. Renji ain’t relative to Yylfort, he is stronger. It’s why just releasing GK vaporised one of the man’s horns.

Huh? That literally is in character lmao. Renji thinks Ikkaku is better suited to being a Captain than he is despite Renji actually being a Lieutenant and stronger without a shadow of a doubt at that time, both in base and Bankai. He says Ikkaku is the only option available to replace a Captain because he has a Bankai when Renji himself is right there. Man is an Ikkaku fanboy once you get passed his Raven tendencies.
Okay buddy.
Go check your OP again cuz it’s not specified otherwise lol. All it says is Arrancar Arc Ikkaku. Guess which arc Ikkaku breaks his Bankai in? But do go and keep changing the circumstances of the match up so that you can make Ikkaku win lol
His key treats it as before the bankai breaking and I see no reason why not to. And I always intended not broken bloodlusted Ikkaku fyi. This is basically Bankai Renji vs Bankai Ikkaku.
Bro must have missed the part where Bankai Renji had enough energy to throw two attacks before being unable to sustain his Bankai after Gentei Kaijo, the first of which overpowered Yylfort trying to block it and ripping off his arm, the second one shotting him. Renji ain’t relative to Yylfort, he is stronger. It’s why just releasing GK vaporised one of the man’s horns.
Bro must've missed the part where that's not on the profiles.

Okay buddy.
Go read the manga goober.
His key treats it as before the bankai breaking and I see no reason why not to. And I always intended not broken bloodlusted Ikkaku fyi. This is basically Bankai Renji vs Bankai Ikkaku.
Irrelevant, SBA disagrees but like I said, keep changing the match up to try make Ikkaku win.
Bro must've missed the part where that's not on the profiles.
Says the self proclaimed moron. For someone who keeps telling me to read the profiles and use what’s on there, you missed the part where Shikai Renji scales to the same number Bankai Ikkaku scales to.

Like I said before,
fighting Byakuya > anything Ikkaku has
Renji drops Ikkaku on his neck lmao.

Go read the manga goober.
Stop using headcanon goober.
Irrelevant, SBA disagrees but like I said, keep changing the match up to try make Ikkaku win.
I ain't changing shit. You making fun of me for making the match up more fair is grade a goonery.
Says the self proclaimed moron.
Not a counter argument. People always default to this.
For someone who keeps telling me to read the profiles and use what’s on there, you missed the part where Shikai Renji scales to the same number Bankai Ikkaku scales to.
Shikai Renji scales to the same number as Bankai Renji. Kind of like Syazel and Renji are the same number. Bankai Renji and Bankai Ikkaku scale to the same place.
Renji drops Ikkaku on his neck lmao.
No.

Stop using headcanon goober.

I ain't changing shit. You making fun of me for making the match up more fair is grade a goonery.

Not a counter argument. People always default to this.
No one says it’s a counter argument, we clowning on you.
Shikai Renji scales to the same number as Bankai Renji. Kind of like Syazel and Renji are the same number. Bankai Renji and Bankai Ikkaku scale to the same place.

No.
Keep ********** Ikkaku lol. Renji outscales Ikkaku.

Back