• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Constantine vs Yhwach

John gets a call from Mayuri who asks for his help to take down Yhwach. The issue is, Soul Society will have to hold out for an entire day before John can arrive, giving him plenty of time to prepare, can John win?

Speed equalized.

John Constantine gets 1 day of prep time, but his wish-making matches are restricted.

Classic Constantine vs Soul King Absorbed Yhwach

Who wins and why?

Most of John's prep isn't really the sort that can be used in VS Matches, it's just making deals with the right entities, bluffing his way out of bad situations or finding exploits from preventing people way stronger than him from crushing him, I haven't read Bleach so I can't really say if that's possible here.

John does have 4D Probability Manipulation which... I'm not a hax guy, I don't really know how that'd interact with Yhwach's fate hax. I would say that erasing stuff in the past might not work out for him since it works through all of time. Granted even if it were to remove Yhwach's protection I'm not really sure what he'd do then, I don't see that many resistances on his profile but I do see passives John can't really deal with.

Back