• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True but the animals will still be there. He could make aggressive animals that attack them and they would have to defend themselves.

also, this fight is with any knowldge the character has in series. AKA Josuke knows Jotaro's abilities and vice versa, Jolynr knows Jotaro's, etc. doubt it matters much though

I don't think that anyone would know about each other's abilities besides Josuke knowing Jotaros since this royals seems to take place with each jojo being at their prime from their part.

I mean, Jotaro also knows that Josuke knows him and it makes no difference for him ending him first. Also does Jotaro knows Giorno's powers? I don't remember.

I don't think Koichi ever figured out Giorno's powerset. He might even have given Jotaro the wrong info. Jolyne would also know Jotaros powers.

Jonathan will be the first falling. His Hamon is pretty much useless against Stands since he only "punch really hard" and can get tricked by Joseph and any Stand User.

I was also gonna say that its almost certain that Jonathan is out first. also, Johnny does have Slow Dancer. Also, since this obviously can't be added, I'm gonna share my thoughts even though I am OP. Disclaimer: I have not yet read part 6 or 7, but I have a general idea of how Jolyne and Johnny work.

My order for eliminations:

Jonathan: straight up a worse version of Joseph

Joseph: not being able to see or hurt stands makes him almost immediatley out.

Josuke: his healing ability isn't that useful in a group setting, and he is weaker than....

Jotaro: easily the strongest physically. But everyone else later on has a distinct way of beating him

Giorno/Jolyne: idk which is higher. Jolyne outranges everyone to come before this spot (minus maybe Joseph with Clackers), but Giorno's animals are really useful.

Johnny: has by far the best range (minus Jolyne), and spin is just kinda broken

As a weird but not impossible possibility Jotaro could imitate DIO and throw Johnny a steamroller upon seeing his power.

So do we all agree Jonathan's out? Cuz if so we can get on to who's out next. Like I said, my vote's Joseph

I like to think Joseph could solo the Jojoverse if he had enough prep-time and knew what his opponent could do.

Jonathan is 100% out, Old Joseph is far dumber than Young Joseph, so he would be the second to go, Young is also out if we do not consider Araki´s quote saying that he could have had Hermit Purple without knowing it.

Crazy Diamond is sightly stronger than Star Platinum, so i could see Josuke beating Pre-The World Jotaro, and he would outrange him with the bullet trick.

Jolyne is the second that would be out. Her ability is not that useful in this kind of scenario. Probably the third or fourth one out.

Giorno without Golden Experience Requiem is also a coin flip. If we had Young Joseph with Hermit Purple (As stated by Araki), he would easly figure out a way to beat Giorno without hurting his animals, after seeing at least one of them being hurt by attacking one of em.

Johny would probably be the fifth one to go, since he is not that impresive without his other acts, despite the range.

---

I would say that Josuke would win if someone else takes care of / figures out Golden Experience´s ability, if not, then Giorno by making everyone else kill themselves by hurting the animals.

Honestly, Jotaro should be one of the first people to be taken out since he would be targeted by Jolyne and Josuke since they know about his time stop.

Yeah, Jotaro wouldn't have time stop but Jolyne and Josuke would think he does so they would go for him first since that's the most dangerous ability that they know one of the jojos has.

Yeah, Jolyne, Old and Josuke would go for Jotaro first, who would be overwhlemed by Josuke's similar speed and strenght, Jolyne tentacle thingies and Joseph's hamon.

Hamon users are out unless Young has Hermit Purple and limits himself to watching what kind of abilities everyone has.

also, Old joseph isn't in this. It's just young joesph.

So current results:

Jonathan is out first

Joseph is out second

I personally think the next one out is Josuke or maybe Jotaro. Cuz tbh, Jotaro is probably the smartest remaining JoJo except maybe Giorno

I see Jotaro being the second or third getting out. I think we should let Joseph have Hermit Purple unconsciously at least.

Jotaro'd be attacked by both Josuke and Jolyne and the former transmutation is the versatility needed in this fight.

I only read til part 4 yet so IDK nothing about Giorno, Jolyne and Johnny.

Joseph would be of the last remaining if no one goes for him directly before he can come.up woth ways of taking the others down. Since it is likely Jolyne and Josuke would go for Jotaro first, only Jonathan, Johny or Giorno are left that could go for Joseph, if only Jonathan goes for him, Joseph would win, Johny and Giorno would most likely beat no-prep Joseph.

Jotaro and Jonathan are out after being overwhelmed by the others. I would say Jolyne would be next because of her somewhat impractical skill followed by Josuke because healing wont work in a battle royale scenario.

Were there times where Giorno punched a human with GE and they weren't effected? Remember, the ability won't activate if he just hits the stand, he has to hit the user.

What would work on everyone? Giorno's not half vampire, he's a Joestar. Dio has Johnathan's body and that's why Giorno has Jojo DNA and not Brando.

Hopefully I'm wrong but wouldn't Jonathan & Johnny attract each other to be both annihilated?

I think only the alt versions of peeps that D4C grab have the menger sponge quality. I know EOH isn't canon but Johnathan didn't get attracted to HA Dio's body and merge with it.

Back