• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Character Fighte A Leprechaun Prick

Jackythejack

They/Them
because I was suggested this then completely forgot...I'm gonna make a JoJo match! Lep deserves a match or two anyways. So he's gonna be fighting a JoJo to get some good ol' gold.

Speed is equalized, fight takes place in Lep's cave house thing and both have knowledge about what the other can do.

Illuso:

Lubdan the Leprechau:

Damn, forgot about the Leppy page

Either way, if both have knowledge of each other, Illuso is gonna have a hard time trying to drag Lep into the mirror world as Lep would be attempting to avoid those. That biological manipulation also seems like a danger as it could kill Illuso.

But if Illuso is able to get Lep in the reflection of mirror, he basically wins via BFR, other than that, I think Lep has more than enough abilities to take down Illuso.

I have to give this to Illuso as he also has knowledge of what Lep can do, meaning he wouldn't be risking leaving the mirror world just to be blown up or torn apart or mind manip'd. So I'd say Illuso 6/10 as Lep can surely do a lot, but Illuso's nature surely saves him a few times here

Back