• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Hermit Purple Revision

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Gonna be honest, the fact HP is listed as below average human is absolutely asinine. Ignoring the fact it has feats far higher than that, it being listed as below human due to Dio stating it's the weakest stand (which in context he's referring to the weakest of the crusader's stands which it is but a casual building buster breaking out of it doesnt make it below average human anyway.

Feats that I can think of include.

Having the strength to pull Joseph from building to building spiderman style in Dio's World.

Having the tensile strengh the fracture a post.

Was going to strangle Mariah.

Could restrain The Empress (who killed a man with a scapel and stopped Joseph from slamming his arm against a building)

Killed The Empress who could harm Joseph himself, punch through his prosthetic hand and is made of Joseph's very flesh, so basically Joseph harming himself.

Here's the panels for the post, killing and restraining the empress.

As such I propose At least Wall level, likely Building level (having the strength to pull Joseph at high speeds between buildings, tensile strength to compress wooden posts. The building part comes from The Empress, who is litterally Joseph's own body and can physically harm him and his hand, which is building).

Also mind reading.

Read Dios mind. I'd normally assume that it'd only work on those he has a spiritual link due to what he says but that exists.

So (limited) Mind Reading with planetary range for those he's spiritually bound to, otherwise within HP's range. With the assumption he has something he can play the thoughts on (a tv, although in theory any sound based technological device should work, like a radio or a music player).

Range should be at least like a dozen meters (it's range was huge at points in The Dio's World arc, most certainly over a few meters). But also because in Part 4, the entire point of Joseph going to japan was to use HP to travel through Morioh's electrical grid to find RHCP's user, the last part is a bit odd though, he's actually said in part 3 that certain things were out of his reach at points like Mariah, but it's also possible it's range increased much like Chariot or Heaven's Door did with usage. As such I propose At least several meters , possibly Kilometers with Hermit Purple (or several km at it's peak or something because it was capable of going through the grid), Planetary with Hermit Purple's special ability (the clairvoyance shit, it's been shown constantly to work on things across the planet like Dio, Angelo, Dio again, Dio like a hundred times, etc, mostly dio honestly except when he used it in NY to take pictures of things in japan).

I'd also mention his map shit but I think clairvoyance covers that already.

On another note, changing his stamina in part 3 to just high or above average or something. While he's far above the average human he's outright stated by himself to not be in his prime stamina wise and has claimed it was tiring running around the city looking for a way to beat Empress (in the same line he stated he was getting a bit old and wasnt as good as his prime, although it didnt effect his battle capacity), he's also shown to have less endurance than Avdol specifically in the Mariah fight.

Basically upgrade HP to wall-building, unless most think harming himself is reason enough for straightup building.

Upgrade range a tad with a possibly for km or a mention of it or something, while giving HP's stand power a range. Which is planetary for ultra blatant reasons.

Hand him mind reading for, well, mind reading. Maybe put limited in front of it due to it's limited usability (although explaining in detail what it can do and it's limitation would suffice all things considered).

Downgrade stamina for part 3 joseph.

If need be I'll get the more of the scans if anyone wants evidence (the scans would be linked on the profile anyway) but it's not exactly controversial, I only really made this due to the km range and building ap (wall is hilariously straightforward and has multiple examples of zero effort wall feats).

Actually slap technological manip on HP too, that's like it's main thing other than photography.

I work on rule of 3, if someone else agrees on this, and nobody disagrees prior to me actually implementing it (gathering some gifs for him like I did with Jotaro, Jean, Kak, Avdol, Kars, Bruno so far first and an anime render for him instead of ASB to stay in line with the other profiles that use anime renders when possible) I'll consider it fine to put on the profile. With links of course and detailed reasoning and explanation.

Back