• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo question: I am confused.

After looking on the wiki About GERs abilities (Aswell as King Crimson's) I only have two questions. So I understand moving through erased time and Stopped Time but shouldn't it be more iffy with GER. The Stand is the literal byproduct of an arrow that gives the User what it Needs/Wants. The logic I'm going off of is that the Stand Arrow could've simply given GER a resistance to time Erasure rather than Infinite speed. My other question is there an exact scan where it was stated that King Crimson's reach was universal? Or is it because it can affect time?

All time abilities are Universal in range. "There are a few Stands where the range has very little to do with how they function. Some Integrated Type (õ©Çõ¢ôÕîûÕ×ï Ittaika-gata ) Stands are applicable here, as well as Stands with space-time related abilities where range simply doesn't apply." Taken from JOJO-A-GOGO

This is a whole ass debate that has gone on for a long time, but you cannot resist not having time. You can resist having time stopped, or having time removed, but if time was successfully erased then you can't resist it any more than a timeless void

Back