• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Something something cowboys who can control the trajectory of their bullets.

In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, speed equalized.

Hol Horse - 7 (Pixel, Smashor, Standuser, Uninown, Polarkid, Arrogant, Eficiente)

Snipe - 1 (Stillwinston)

Inconclusive - 0

Okay so.....

Hol likely has the range advantage for this one, several dozen > least tens of metres.

But I'm thinking on Snipe for this one, mostly because once Hol realises Snipe has the same sort of trick he does Hol is probably going to be pretty shaken and considering Hol is an avid student of the Joestar technique he's probably going to switch from trying to fight to trying to flee. That said Hol can still pull off a win. But I'll lean on Snipe for a 6/10 majority considering Hol's charecter.

Hol via Stand invisibility and range. He'll be able to assault Snipe from afar, and Snipe will be unable to know where Hol is due to how the bullets curve and twist around, and are invisible.

Hol Horse is alone here. Also when DIO simply dodged his bullet he was right back to pure loyalty. Hol Horse is very easy to frighten. But Hol Horse probably still wins just because he'll fire at least one shot, which Snipe can't see and Hol probably won't miss.

Stillwinston said:
Okay so.....
Hol likely has the range advantage for this one, several dozen > least tens of metres.

But I'm thinking on Snipe for this one, mostly because once Hol realises Snipe has the same sort of trick he does Hol is probably going to be pretty shaken and considering Hol is an avid student of the Joestar technique he's probably going to switch from trying to fight to trying to flee. That said Hol can still pull off a win. But I'll lean on Snipe for a 6/10 majority considering Hol's charecter.
Me, too!!! Snipe isn't a coward like Hol Horse; He'd be much more likely to win!!

Back