• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread I: Phantom Blood

I just realised that every part, Vento Aureo and after is about criminals

Is part 8? Haven't read it yet. Also, given that every JoJo kills a human (except Jonathan), they're all criminals.

@Char

Both of Josuke's halves were involved in the drug trade, and Josuke takes the murder to a new level. Josuke tortures a guy, and even blows a guy's head open dead in the middle of the night

Most of the jojos that kill people is in self defense, but Gappy actually kills someone after they have already been defeated, just out of revenge

I think there was a scene where the cops tried to throw Polnareff in jail for killing a Stand user but the omnipotent group known as "The Speedwagon Foundation" helped him out.

I've always had this question in my mind but if Kira isn't aware whenever BtD takes effect, then why did he say "this must the 3rd, maybe 4th time, this day has reset"?

@Yobo

Cause Kars was still going to take over the world and turn humans into vampires for food for him. Either that or because he was evil and couldn't be trusted with that kind of power. I mean, he literally committed self genocide.

@Stand

Yeah, I always thought that was weird too. I think it was because of his deductive reasoning.

No amount of deductive reasoning is gonna help know that the day is reset. The only odd thing he'd notice is Hayato acting all suspicious.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah but he knows how the ability works. Based off of Hayato's reactions he guessed how many times it has been reset for him.
I mean yeah he would suspect that the day has been reset but to accurately predict how many times is a bit unbelievable.

Yeah, so intelligent that instead of trying to finish off Jotaro and Koichi when he had the chance, he decided to just babble like some Saturday morning cartoon villain.

Kek. There's also the question of where the hell did Dio get a coffin to hide in for the next 100 years when the original coffin he was supposed to use was taken by Erina to escape.

I've come to necro this thread just to remind everyone that part 7 is the best part and part 4 is the worst

TataHakai said:
I've come to necro this thread just to remind everyone that part 7 is the best part and part 4 is the worst
I agree with the notion of part 7 being best. Funny Valentine is the best villain too ovo

Back