• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread I: Phantom Blood

Because Jojo's disscusions are fun ovo

╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂP╠Âo╠Âl╠Ân╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âj╠Âo╠Â

Hey guys

I just finished reading PB

And I got one question to ask. Where does it say that the eye lasers are called Space Ripper Stingy Eyes? I can't find any page saying that's what's it's called. Is it an anime thing or?

I am more asking about combat speed. their travel speed may be that slow, but if they can contain Rohan then they may have a higher combat speed. I need to read it, but its either PIS out the ass, or they can contain far faster beings

More like they surrounded Rohan with sheer numbers. While being constantly summoned instantaneously. Rohan was also taken aback by the ghosts, them being his family members and all.

The durability section does need a little work. Merely breaking the painting or tearing it up won't stop the ghosts from coming as the ink is what causes the whole thing apparently. Rohan wasn't able to do do anything to the painting, needed to wipe his own memories to dispel the ghosts. However, the Louvre authorities burned the painting like trash.

French are immune to death hax. Brb making a Polnareff CRT

Please man

If you, by good graces, avoid making any Jojo vs SAO thread

I'll let you in on SAO Tabletop

Basically, take SAO abridged, then make it unabridged while still making sure it's a good story

Also make it 7-B by Floor 10

that's SAO Tabletop

want a link to the discord son

This might get me a lot of hate hahaha

But I love Part 1 the most. The setting, the time period. It was also really simple and Jonathan was someone you could really get behind.

TheArsenal1212 said:
This might get me a lot of hate hahaha
But I love Part 1 the most. The setting, the time period. It was also really simple and Jonathan was someone you could really get behind.
Favoring any part is fair game in Jojo's

╠ÂU╠Ân╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âa╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠Â5╠Â,╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âm╠Âp╠Âo╠Âr╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âl╠Ây╠Â,╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âe╠Âl╠ ╠ÂB╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠ÂR╠Âu╠Ân╠Â.╠Â

You ever had somenoe you wanted to punch in the face so hard , only ╠ÂS╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Ân╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ Crazy Diamond could heal it?

Just Wondering...
TriggeredJotaro

favorite to least favorite:

1. Battle Tendency

2. Stone Ocean

3. Vento Aureo

4. Steel Ball Run

5. Stardust Crusaders

6. Diamond is Unbreakable

7. Phantom Blood

8. jojolion (I'm not caught up, only on around chapter 40)

Back