• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Class E High 6-A Dune locked in fellas.

Tick tock Deku.

Mismatch tbh. Idk if Anubis Pol can even kill him.

But given time (idk why he would), anubis pol would overtake Wham, but still cant kill him given he just stabs and slices.
thats what i was thinking since he has small surface area unlike plat, who got an incon with wham

Maybe Anubis Pol vs Avdol can work? Avdol by himself could dodge Chariot's attacks, but at the same time it would be a faster Polnareff.

Avdol could also just melt the sword or play to a range, but he'd have to be bloodlusted or have prior knowledge to abuse that.

Anyone got an idea where this comes from? I can’t find the source on google, and I think it could be even better supporting evidence for MFTL Jojo.

Anyone got an idea where this comes from? I can’t find the source on google, and I think it could be even better supporting evidence for MFTL Jojo.

Jojo 6251, guide that came out early part 4 (2 weeks before Killer Queens debut, the guide goes up to Ratt. Had an eng release last year). And yeah, it's notable.

But reminder, guides are only supplementary, any foundation should be made from the manga first. Guides have fuckys too. In this case it corroborates the material but ya gotta be careful.

Back