• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Hax also why i haven't calced it ripping open a road
BB would be AP but it's hypothetical.

Stomp/Stomp/Mismatch.

Just not a very fair match no matter how ya do it. Someone is stomping someone depending on the conditions.

D4C; Love Train, is the evolved form of D4C, as stated by Funny himself.

It's no different than Tusk Act 1 vs Tusk Act 4, Echoes Act 2 Vs Echoes Act 3, GE Vs GER, S&W at the start vs S&W at the end (has Go Beyond, better bubbles, explosions, etc), or hell, some Stands can just evolve normally, like Heaven's Door needing manuscripts and not having a Stand form, but Rohan eventually got so good his Stand gained an actual body and he can use it just by pointing at someone.
did rohan get his stand form in part 4 or?

new profile dropped

new profile dropped
Superhuman Physical Characteristic doesn't need to be there in the stands section since its already in Stands page.

Superhuman Physical Characteristic doesn't need to be there in the stands section since its already in Stands page.

Close-Range Stands​

Short Types have, usually short range but have a strong attack output and raw stats, generally with a power oriented ability (sometimes called Power-Types) and usually get weaker the further the Stand goes from the user but stronger the closer they go to the user. Most of them usually have:

It only covers Close-Range Stands, not Long-Range ones, which is the Stand type of Goo Goo Dolls

Also Stand page needs a rework

Stand page is bad ngl. It's like, the jojo equivalent of the phazon page.
Some shit is just said and not even true, and inversely, it's missing a lot of stuff that is true.

bro i fr cooked

oh shit things are getting heated

Last edited:
Some of
Like 99% of the text isnt even ripped there

Dont forget gogo btw, that has the funny forecast statement
And probably more in line given it was published like 2 months after part 5 ended

Triple posting because **** you, ive been working on some calcs.

We looking at an AP upgrade, a few extra rel to FTL feats, and lots of LS shit. And a few recalcs that would net higher values (thanks paint.net).
Might you be able to provide the scans now?
Bro im in the bath AGAIN wtf 😭
Ask again in like 2h and i will tho

avoiding my request of u in the bath smh. ****** scammer . get a load of this guy
I can prove it
ezgif-1-efb3a42871.gif

Mismatch tbh. Idk if Anubis Pol can even kill him.

But given time (idk why he would), anubis pol would overtake Wham, but still cant kill him given he just stabs and slices.

Wham starts off with a hefty AP advantage tbh. And 1cm^3 is the minimum needed to kill SANTANA so

Idk i just dont think he can kill him and Chariot itself is way weaker, just has good AP. Adaption would help but eh

Tbh think itd probably just be a draw

Back