• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

done

what do you think guys?

anyone fine with the edits

joseph_joestar_joseph_joestar_kujo_jotaro_and_jonathan_joestar_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_3_more_drawn_by_akiae_hayj14__d61fcfe4bd5a3ee8872c05f9fd4807de.jpg

🌚

if anyone asks.. the one I saw is the same chain as we are used to but there's three extra >
now thats delicious :yummy:

Isn't that already the case? His profile list his Part 6 self to still be above RHCP and still got statements of being the strongest stand yada yada and Part 4 is definitely stronger than his Part 6 incarnation.

If part 6 has statements of being strongest stand In existence, then it would be its above Normal rhcp, but I don’t think it would count Buffed rhcp.

i was also wondering guys

you think dio should have in his durability profile, regeneration makes him difficult to kill too?

considering you have to completely destroy his brain in order to ensure he stays dead

i was also wondering guys

you think dio should have in his durability profile, regeneration makes him difficult to kill too?

considering you have to completely destroy his brain in order to ensure he stays dead

anyone want to answer my question?

ant removed my edits regarding yellow temperance

but the carne thing seems fine

since antvasima reverted my edits with yellow temperance is there a better way to say yellow temperance ignores durability?

Isn't Regeneration already on DIO's profile, listing him as impossible to kill without destroying the brain?
What do you mean? He has regen up to being blown to bits if that's what you're asking?

Isn't Regeneration already on DIO's profile, listing him as impossible to kill without destroying the brain?

doesn't mention regeneration makes him difficult to kill

btw can anyone possibly explain why antvasima removed my edit regarding yellow temperance?

I mean, for Dio it makes sense, he has lots of weaknesses that completely bypass his regen, it isn't like dudes who are almost unkillable due it regen.

Back